A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I'm wonder about where is Jane? I haven't see her like in week now.

Unbelievable game tonight. Falcons sure did learned a lesson. Game is not over until it is over.

Tom Brady's Super Bowl jersey got stolen. He is upset about it.
Why? A Jersey is a Jersey, just get the other one out.
No one would even know if they would Hush Hush...

If I stole it, how would anyone know this was his superbowl jersey I had? They wouldnt...

Why? A Jersey is a Jersey, just get the other one out.
No one would even know if they would Hush Hush...

If I stole it, how would anyone know this was his superbowl jersey I had? They wouldn't...

Maybe there is something about that Jersey that he can see (some identifier inside for certain stains for example) and he would like to keep it.

LOL...interpreting when you're high...would be a hoot!..."ummm..I'm ur interpretor today...what was ur name again?...what are you here for?...OK...OK...what was ur name again?...*giggling*...Oh, that's right...and you're here for what?....

I got a Contigo coffee mug for half price, score!

If Falcons win I'll never post here again. :afro:
It was a miracle. I risked my membership here at AD. I was even visited by the Grim Reaper at halftime. Somehow Terrific Tom pulled it out of his butt-cheeks. :afro: BTW no hard feelings to those that wanted me gone. I have forgiven you. God bless. :D

It was a miracle. I risked my membership here at AD. I was even visited by the Grim Reaper at halftime. Somehow Terrific Tom pulled it out of his butt-cheeks. :afro: BTW no hard feelings to those that wanted me gone. I have forgiven you. God bless. :D

"You gotta believe "- Julian Edelman #11

Back