A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

i mean something's fishy around here....

and its not the dope.

yes and there are no people too...
half of the usual people are not around....
mmmm

Yeah, I noticed members missing but what happened to Calvin? And since the CI shill from some years is back, the supposed haven for deaf folks that AD was originally designed for is an altogether different place now. Maybe a coincidence?

Yeah, I noticed members missing but what happened to Calvin? And since the CI shill from some years is back, the supposed haven for deaf folks that AD was originally designed for is an altogether different place now. Maybe a coincidence?

IF my memory serves me correctly, Calvin is taking a break from mod duties to deal with some things in his personal life. No timing given about him being back.

IF my memory serves me correctly, Calvin is taking a break from mod duties to deal with some things in his personal life. No timing given about him being back.

I think that thing with Calvin has come and gone....but who knows......still and all, this place is but a shadow of it's former self...

i have a busy day...but ill get some neat things to post to infuse like a fresh smoothie in here....

I got free coffee!
I could use some coffee right now ! I was woken up at 2AM by a skunk that stinks up my bedroom ! Damn it was GROSS smelling . :eek: it smelled like the skunk was in my bedroom . Marty was all excited !

could be in your walls, floorboards or cealign attick...
is the smell still present....

whats your dog telling you?
if ti was a presence the pooch would be making that much known, besides a smell..

Last edited:
I could use some coffee right now ! I was woken up at 2AM by a skunk that stinks up my bedroom ! Damn it was GROSS smelling . :eek: it smelled like the skunk was in my bedroom . Marty was all excited !

Pepe LePew stopped by for a visit :D

I used to like that character lol

Marty chase it away?

I got free coffee at the hospital interpreting for a deaf patient:) labor & delivery :birthday:

hows all that pesticide spraying from airplanes in miami going..
ive seen all kinds over the news
what do you think is worse for you, zika or poison#1234.pestacidedemethemadipone..

Pepe LePew stopped by for a visit :D

I used to like that character lol

Marty chase it away?

I got free coffee at the hospital interpreting for a deaf patient:) labor & delivery :birthday:
Marty was in my bedroom too , I had to close my window and get a fan and Marty was sitting up with his tail wagging hoping to go outside . No way was that happening! LOL! That nice you get free coffee . :)

Back