A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

that vid of the thieves eating ham sandwiches was good.
the first foot sandwhich was a real kicker...

I fake sleep when the plate is being passed. The real sleep comes when the preacher does his sermon. Blah blah blah. That's why I'm quitting the choir. For shut eye. :afro:

I forgot to do a plank! Gotta do it now, here goes one minute!

A friend posted this and got a chuckle out of it
*if it offends go ahead remove it*

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 8
That is funny. I am a Golden Girls fan, and found Sophia to be the... umm errgmm hottest one. I know, I am weird.

Awesome!! Keep it up! It's pretty amazing how you improve over time.

Yes, challenging in the beginning . I got used to it. YouTube trainer Ryan Shanahan with the kettlebell.

That is funny. I am a Golden Girls fan, and found Sophia to be the... umm errgmm hottest one. I know, I am weird.
I like that show too ! I wish I still was able to see, I don't have that station anymore. I wish you could pick out the stations you want with cable TV and not have to pay stuff you will never watch .

I like that show too ! I wish I still was able to see, I don't have that station anymore. I wish you could pick out the stations you want with cable TV and not have to pay stuff you will never watch .

There is re-run of Golden Girls on Hallmark channel.

We won't have la carte channels because it will hurt the studio so they are currently sell TV into package, especially Viacom, WB (Turner), Scripps, Disney-ABC-A&E-ESPN, FOX, Universal-NBC, and CBS, also many smaller studios, so FCC isn't interested to force cable companies to un-bundle the TV package.

Back