A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Here's a pic of what I made today. Only 5 eggs this time. Saving the rest for breakfast tomorrow. The sprinkling on top is paprika.

View attachment 22505

I LOVE deviled eggs!

Just finished deep cleaning my kitchen..the kind in which you pull the appliances out to clean them and behind them. Ugh...nasty stuff! Hurted my head

Hey, soulchill, long time no see. How are you doing? :wave:

Doing well, been out of the house a lot more. Really been hooked on indoor climbing and trying to get in shape for some outdoor in the spring.

Looks like I missed a lot of things here.

I LOVE deviled eggs!

Just finished deep cleaning my kitchen..the kind in which you pull the appliances out to clean them and behind them. Ugh...nasty stuff! Hurted my head

Oooh, don't remind me, I've got to do some of that type of cleaning too. The range and fridge haven't been pulled out in a while in my house, hate that job!

Oooh, don't remind me, I've got to do some of that type of cleaning too. The range and fridge haven't been pulled out in a while in my house, hate that job!

My hubby pulled them out because he saw a mouse and I thought, "why not grab the opportunity to clean them out?" We dont do it often enough either.

My hubby pulled them out because he saw a mouse and I thought, "why not grab the opportunity to clean them out?" We dont do it often enough either.

My dog found a dead baby mouse or rat in the yard , GROSS ! I think a cat killed it , I wish whoever did kill it took it with them . I think someone finally ate it b/c it was gone today. I think I will pass on lunch !

We are going out grocery shopping soon, our agenda for food today is pork chops on a stick (with an awesome rub we have perfected!) deep fried olives (new for us), steak kabobs with peppers and mushrooms, and corn on the cob to start. Check back with me tomorrow to be sure I didn't have a heart attack :)

We are going out grocery shopping soon, our agenda for food today is pork chops on a stick (with an awesome rub we have perfected!) deep fried olives (new for us), steak kabobs with peppers and mushrooms, and corn on the cob to start. Check back with me tomorrow to be sure I didn't have a heart attack :)

What kind of magic did you use to get to do that menu with the kind of weather you posted about in the weather thread?!?!

What kind of magic did you use to get to do that menu with the kind of weather you posted about in the weather thread?!?!

It all worked out pretty good :) so far, anyway. The pork chops on a stick came out perfect. Deep fried olives is next. Wondering how that is going to turn out. I made half with cream cheese filling and the other half cheddar filling. We'll see which comes out better. I will try to get pics. Kabobs are marinating. Corn is ready to be roasted.

The deep fried olives with cheese was awesome. We couldn't finish it all. Hubby insisted we move to corn on the cob now. The olives on a stick didn't work as the deep fryer isn't deep enough, so we put them individually in the basket instead. Sooooo good.

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1441662551.809957.jpg

Duck%20Army.gif

My pit bull....she is CRAZY. I need to upload the video of her

Back