A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. My parent's house got robbed. There were a bunch of electronics in my room like DVD burners that got stolen. And my mom lost thousands of dollars worth of jewelry.

The shittiest thing is that they stole my grandfather's wedding ring, and an air force locket with a picture of him inside of it. Sentimental value kind of stuff they my mother has kept since he died (when she was only 18). The other stuff really doesn't matter. But that ring and that locket are important to her...

The cops caught the guy (robbing another house a few days later), but they didn't recover very much of the stolen property. Mom and I are going to go around to all of the local jewelry/pawn shops today to look for her dad's stuff. He admitted selling stolen jewelry to at least one.

Are they....now?

Yea, they came home yesterday and she saw my note. Came over to ask me about it. Told her about what I saw and she was appreciative that I wrote down the license plate #s as she never asked anyone to take pics of her house. She said she will call the cops but so far nothing has happened to her house and they were not home at all last night. Her husband works the graveyard shift and she just had a baby so she stays with her mother at nights.

Yea, they came home yesterday and she saw my note. Came over to ask me about it. Told her about what I saw and she was appreciative that I wrote down the license plate #s as she never asked anyone to take pics of her house. She said she will call the cops but so far nothing has happened to her house and they were not home at all last night. Her husband works the graveyard shift and she just had a baby so she stays with her mother at nights.

All seems rather scary/odd. You were right to get the license plate #. I'm wondering about the "property manager" that he said he was -- is that house rented?

All seems rather scary/odd. You were right to get the license plate #. I'm wondering about the "property manager" that he said he was -- is that house rented?

No, they own it. She was like "I own the house!"

No, they own it. She was like "I own the house!"

Then there's no reason for a property manager that I can think of. I hope she called the police with the license plate number.

Then there's no reason for a property manager that I can think of. I hope she called the police with the license plate number.

Right..she never requested anyone to take pics of her house. Hopefully nothing bad will come out of this.

hi,

nancy4god@ymail.com

My name is Nancy,i saw your profile today at (alldeaf.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and tell you more about myself, here is my email address ( nancy4god@ymail.com ) i believe we can move from here. I am waiting. (Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) reply me thanks, Nancy.

enough will you

hi,

nancy4god@ymail.com

My name is Nancy,i saw your profile today at (alldeaf.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and tell you more about myself, here is my email address ( nancy4god@ymail.com ) i believe we can move from here. I am waiting. (Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) reply me thanks, Nancy.

Aw man, Nummys posted this 105 times ???

Edit: just minutes later, it's up to 114 :lol:

Where's my SPAM icon ?? :)

Now we're up to 122 ?? In just one minute !!! :lol:

I am sleeepy nap! I am calm down relax! I was hard work supportive counsellor lots of almost 2 hours I am pretty happy improve adjust, I attending on 2 weeks important!

support to fix lot complication relationship and personal! wonderful

Finished my project for today. 2 days of 5 hour back-breaking work outside. Legs are feeling stiff. lol

Finished my project for today. 2 days of 5 hour back-breaking work outside. Legs are feeling stiff. lol

I saw your FB pix of what you've done. wow! but don't forget to apply some coating for water protection since you've stripped it bare.

I saw your FB pix of what you've done. wow! but don't forget to apply some coating for water protection since you've stripped it bare.

Thanks!

Will do that when it is all dried. My daughter and I painted the new sections of the fence.

My next project is painting the front porch since I bleached and stripped it this morning. Sunday is supposed to be sunny so will do it on Sunday.

Thanks!

Will do that when it is all dried. My daughter and I painted the new sections of the fence.

My next project is painting the front porch since I bleached and stripped it this morning. Sunday is supposed to be sunny so will do it on Sunday.

:thumb:

weather report ain't looking good for today and next few days. Hope this weekend will be perfect for you to resume your home project!

:thumb:

weather report ain't looking good for today and next few days. Hope this weekend will be perfect for you to resume your home project!

I hope so too!

I will start the indoor painting and bathroom projects starting next week. Will start with the living room. EEEK! The house is going to be a mess. :lol:

I hope so too!

I will start the indoor painting and bathroom projects starting next week. Will start with the living room. EEEK! The house is going to be a mess. :lol:

while it's raining out there, it might be a good time for you to hit bookstore and pick up "Home Improvement for Dummies!" :lol: My favorite instructional books are the one at Home Depot. Very detailed and professional.

bathroom, eh? sounds like a nasty caulking job. UGH!

while it's raining out there, it might be a good time for you to hit bookstore and pick up "Home Improvement for Dummies!" :lol: My favorite instructional books are the one at Home Depot. Very detailed and professional.

bathroom, eh? sounds like a nasty caulking job. UGH!

Yea, I probably should get that because I am really nervous aobut the bathroom project since I will replace the mirror and vanity. Maybe build new shelves. :eek3:

I just thought I'd share:

Yesterday I was writing my English exam, and I went straight to the end of the exam period. I always turn off my hearing aids during exams so that I can write in complete silence. I'm assuming that my teacher was talking to me behind my back at one point, because when he went in front of me he didn't look too happy. He started to talk to me, and I told him, "I can't hear you because my hearing aids off." Then I saw him say, "Well let me make this perfectly clear..." He proceeded to write "TIME IS UP!" in huge letters across the blackboard. He seemed really pissed off. I just found it ignorant, and it's not the first time this teacher has ever been rude to me.

I just thought I'd share:

Yesterday I was writing my English exam, and I went straight to the end of the exam period. I always turn off my hearing aids during exams so that I can write in complete silence. I'm assuming that my teacher was talking to me behind my back at one point, because when he went in front of me he didn't look too happy. He started to talk to me, and I told him, "I can't hear you because my hearing aids off." Then I saw him say, "Well let me make this perfectly clear..." He proceeded to write "TIME IS UP!" in huge letters across the blackboard. He seemed really pissed off. I just found it ignorant, and it's not the first time this teacher has ever been rude to me.

He had no reason to act this way BUT maybe next time, inform the teacher about turning your hearing aids off? Sometimes, hearing people need help from us. If they be snotty when we try to help or refuse to meet halfway, then I will have a problem with them.

He had no reason to act this way BUT maybe next time, inform the teacher about turning your hearing aids off? Sometimes, hearing people need help from us. If they be snotty when we try to help or refuse to meet halfway, then I will have a problem with them.

I normally inform teachers, but this time I forgot. I didn't think it would be a big deal, but now I know. This teacher is usually pretty moody.

I wrote my sociology exam today, and again I forgot to inform the teacher that my hearing aids were off. This teacher, however, was more than cooperative after she found out that they were off.

Wondering about a post I made yesterday. It's disappeared. The thread is still active. It was not an ugly post or anything. I saw it posted, so it's not like I typed it and then forgot to post it, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back