A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was again bleeding worst to my nose jeezh, I am surrpised I think so 5 times I think so humid not enough! worst! it is very puzzled it odd seems my blood! I think so figure out medication cause serious!

I think I broke my dads nose... He snuck up behind me at the grocery store parking lot last night. It was dark and I thought he was a rapist or something.

GEEZ dad just doesn't think things through...Ever!
Almost as bad when he mooned me from his car.

I think I broke my dads nose... He snuck up behind me at the grocery store parking lot last night. It was dark and I thought he was a rapist or something.

Your dad definitely sounds like mine! My dad would throw live firecrackers at us when we were little. Lol

Was having a really crappy morning. Got bad news about finances (hubby screwed up again and now he got his debit card taken away), got the blue screen of death on my computer (working for now), just generally depressed mood. Hubby started in on some comment and I just blurted out for him to take me and drop me in the middle of the interstate and hope that 6 semi's just mow me down. After that, I went for a short walk, went to the closet for some quiet time and read in my bible for a while. I am beginning to feel a little better and do not plan on harming myself at all. Hubby still doesn't understand, so daughter, MIL and my mother are all talking with him and explaining the situation.

I'm sorry about your morning. I am a firm believer that your day can only get better!

:hug:

Wondering about a post I made yesterday. It's disappeared. The thread is still active. It was not an ugly post or anything. I saw it posted, so it's not like I typed it and then forgot to post it, ya know?

buried.

Buried.jpg

:hug:

Was having a really crappy morning. Got bad news about finances (hubby screwed up again and now he got his debit card taken away), got the blue screen of death on my computer (working for now), just generally depressed mood. Hubby started in on some comment and I just blurted out for him to take me and drop me in the middle of the interstate and hope that 6 semi's just mow me down. After that, I went for a short walk, went to the closet for some quiet time and read in my bible for a while. I am beginning to feel a little better and do not plan on harming myself at all. Hubby still doesn't understand, so daughter, MIL and my mother are all talking with him and explaining the situation.

cutest [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TyXNpVgaQ]YouTube - ‪Kitten Jump Fail‬‏[/ame]

awww is very cute baby kitten!

Wirelessly posted

It's hot!

I surprised yawn wow I lots of sleep pretty sound! lots of sleep sometimes! It is very sometimes try relax!

Just drove to the community park where my son plays baseball for an outdoor movie night event but hardly anyone or anything was there. My son's coach texted me saying it was at 7PM but the flyer says 7:30 PM so we came back to the house and will go back around 715. Good thing it is only 3 blocks away.

I was hard work research find lots of experience! I am very not give up I focus keep try changelle I do it effort skills I am very pretty promote not easy! I am courage to skill my role ASL and communication! I am try effort accept to communication friendly!

:shock:....:laugh2:...ur Dad sounds like a funny guy...but "mooning you from his car?"....:laugh2:...that's a litle bit "overboard".

Well, I've got my "army" (3 boys) in the kitchen, making Sloppy Joes and FF....(hope their cooking don't kill me, tho')....as tomorrow, got a big day ahead, with company and cooking a big dinner myself.....Ahhh, it's so nice!...But just the thought of "cleaning up all the mess" isn't.

I am figure out see think images whoot raining on final on flower planet and grow tree! :)

Actually, I didn't like the kitten video at all. :( Poor baby kitten hits a table. Not sure what was supposed to be cute about the video other than that the kitten itself is cute.

I figure out pretty lots of pain my sore mouth doesn't not work I think so find out see lots of my consider straight to best!

I figure out pretty lots of pain my sore mouth doesn't not work I think so find out see lots of my consider straight to best!

If it is from dry mouth from medication, try to keep a water bottle all the time, and keep drinking constantly.

If it is from dry mouth from medication, try to keep a water bottle all the time, and keep drinking constantly.

I think seems dry on my nose bleeding and mouth I am puzzled it I wonder i think so medication cause on chemical is very lot of inside it is trust I think so issues my condition, I think so ssri, I am lots of study research find medication issues cause on dry, I don't need to complaint, I am willing because they sometimes issues lots of my health I am accept!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back