A Random Deaf Guy...

CrankCat

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm Ceasar, a 24-year old deaf guy looking to meet other members and participate in a variety of discussions. I've only discovered this forum, so is there anything that I should be aware of?

Welcome to the forum, There are a few decent people somewhere around here. You'll figure out who they are soon enough. HAVE FUN. <3

^ I was wondering the same thing... If you're gone forever and a day, can you define decent? :hmm:

Don't take everything here personally.

:wave:

Colorado Springs? I liked living there.

Oh yeah? Why'd you move then? It was a strange day, weather-wise. It rained for the first half of the day and then snowed for the rest. We've got 1-2 inches sitting on the ground as I type this.

Anyway, hi!

Oh yeah? Why'd you move then? It was a strange day, weather-wise. It rained for the first half of the day and then snowed for the rest. We've got 1-2 inches sitting on the ground as I type this.

Anyway, hi!
Job(s).

Had two jobs in Colo Springs but also wound up moving two more times in Colorado as well as changing jobs (all but one due to lay offs). I ended up having to leave Colorado as after getting laid off after my last job there I could not find work and ran out of money :(.

I remember the year that there was snow in Colorado Springs in late June lol. Ton of snow in October of the year before I moved - old college friend was living there before I moved out there.

Hey crank at welcome
Is your avatar a rock star?
Which one?

Hey cranky cat, welcome!
Be wary of people here ;) that's all I can say.
I know some of them personally :laugh2:

Back