A Random Deaf Guy...

:welcome:

Job(s).

Had two jobs in Colo Springs but also wound up moving two more times in Colorado as well as changing jobs (all but one due to lay offs). I ended up having to leave Colorado as after getting laid off after my last job there I could not find work and ran out of money :(.

I remember the year that there was snow in Colorado Springs in late June lol. Ton of snow in October of the year before I moved - old college friend was living there before I moved out there.

Ah, gotcha. How unfortunate, though. Colorado is a beautiful state. I actually applied to an internship right here in Colorado Springs, hope something works out!

Yeah, Colorado weather sometimes has its moments but its pretty stable otherwise.

Hey crank at welcome
Is your avatar a rock star?
Which one?

Thanks, hoichi.

It's actually a portrait of Andy Warhol. I'll find another avatar, but this will do for some time.

Hope you're well.

Thanks, hoichi.

It's actually a portrait of Andy Warhol. I'll find another avatar, but this will do for some time.

Hope you're well.

I that looked very familiar , I just could not think of the name , I am horrible at remembering names.

Things are OK with me , I am waiting to see if spring will really come this year. How are things with you? Do you have any pets?

Yeah, it should be nice this year in Colorado. Where are you from? Things are well, just on that job application grind.

I do have several pets; two dogs, a cat, and some fish. What about you?

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

I am new here I am looking for new friends and maybe more

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back