A Question for Lesbian people

Originally posted by Lasza
RME = Rolling My Eyes :roll:

Oh cool, I learned something new from you, yay.

Hey, I havent GOT ANY astrology result from you. so, where it is?

careful steel-- u dont want to cause any more girls to convert to lesbianism

I am sorry but I just dont agree with it. It doesnt seemed fair to us men just because some of women had been raped by men. I agree rape is a bad thing but not ALL of men do it. I have a lesbian friend but I have been very respectful of her and her girlfriend abuses her, but she still stays with her, not with me. It doesnt make any sense at all, that she would rather to stay with absuive girlfriend than me, Mr. Respectful. PFFFT.

steel, you are stupid. you wish bi girl had hit on you. leave lesbian world alone before we bash you about related called NERD WORLD like you are in.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
If men dont treat women, right.. then all of the women are going to gay, am i right? ha ha

I am very sure that there is too many good men, I am very proud of good men for treating women right.

:D
not ALL men are bad for women...you just havent' met the right man yet so if you enjoy being a lesbian be my guest

Originally posted by NKidd
I am sorry but I just dont agree with it. It doesnt seemed fair to us men just because some of women had been raped by men. I agree rape is a bad thing but not ALL of men do it. I have a lesbian friend but I have been very respectful of her and her girlfriend abuses her, but she still stays with her, not with me. It doesnt make any sense at all, that she would rather to stay with absuive girlfriend than me, Mr. Respectful. PFFFT.
i say you report to the police and she may come back to you sometime :o

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
steel, you are stupid. you wish bi girl had hit on you. leave lesbian world alone before we bash you about related called NERD WORLD like you are in.
uh you think i'm joking about a bi girl hitting on me? okay believe whatever you want to believe, little girl. and since when does everyone care about a "nerd"? a nerd is a person that isn't really cool, not gay or bi :roll: i may be a nerd, but at least i still like girls

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Why are you being paranoid about gay/lebsian/bi stuffs, Steel?
nothing. i just don't see what's the big deal about girls blaming guys for not being careful on them or whatever...they just havent' MET THE RIGHT MAN yet so why do they give up on their desire of opposite sex and go for the same sex? it's like igorant.

The more you are being defensive, the more their accusations towards to seem to be true, Steel.

Watch yourself, dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steel,
If you cannot handle with Lesbian world, then better not visit Europe even included Lesbo Island. These places are champ open mind and very well acceptance than u think!

Originally posted by Steel
not ALL men are bad for women...you just havent' met the right man yet so if you enjoy being a lesbian be my guest

I already met alot of good men.. but I DIDNT went for them, so FUCK YOU.

Steel,
If you cannot handle with Lesbian world, then better not visit Europe even included Lesbo Island. These places are champ open mind and very well acceptance than u think!

Invite me, babe!

I think I know why about Steel's posts. Cuz he look at some pixs of Lesbian couples doing sex. He envy of their sex looks much great than his thoughts. Made him feel piss off for that. :laugh2:

I think I know why about Steel's posts. Cuz he look at some pixs of Lesbian couples doing sex. He envy of their sex looks much great than his thoughts. Made him feel piss off for that. :laugh2:

:rofl: that COULD be possible Lasza hahahaha :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Steel plby has a chastity belt with no brains attached to it, and doesn t know how to respect people;s wishes to be lesbains or gays if u want to be homophobic then please don t be bashings us lesbains and those who come in this site, U WILL get ur self kicked off shjow some respect WE DECIDE what WE want to be U NEVER KNOW U might end up actually MEETING a GUY and being FUCKED in the ass like there was NO tmw for dissing the gays and lesbains and see HOW u feel abt that! :roll:

Back