A Question for Lesbian people

NKidd

Reaction score
Hey lesbian people
If you guys dont mind, I would like to ask you something.
Why do you like girls not boys? There is one thing that has been bothering me for a while.....Why do you have a rubber dildo???? Whats wrong with REAL "dildo"????? Are men so repulisve or what? Thanks in advance for you comments.

I am a lesbian.

I am lesbian since I was 8th grade. I felt so comfortable with girls. I feel like It is so me. just so LEESA. so comfortable to flirt girls. It fits me. I am so much happier when I am lesbian. so, Another reasons are... I dont really like guys that much. I just cant imaging of their penis in me. just icky.

So, Dildo is JUST not a penis. both is tooooooo way different than you expect. So, dildo is just equipment for lesbians.

Originally posted by NKidd
Hey lesbian people
If you guys dont mind, I would like to ask you something.
Why do you like girls not boys? There is one thing that has been bothering me for a while.....Why do you have a rubber dildo???? Whats wrong with REAL "dildo"????? Are men so repulisve or what? Thanks in advance for you comments.

GOOD QUESTION!!

I am not a lesbian, but I have a lot of gay/lesbian friends.

It's my understanding that some women chose to be lesbians because they experienced "horrible treatment" from their ex boyfriends or ex husbands. Some never felt connected to men. Some simply enjoy making love with women because they claim they got more "orgasm" from the same sex.

I have tried converting my former roommate to heterosexuality, but she kept on remarking that penises are "worms"! Can you imagine that??

Last edited:
Re: Re: A Question for Lesbian people

Originally posted by LadyDuke
GOOD QUESTION!!

I am not a lesbian, but I have a lot of gay/lesbian friends.

It's my understanding that some women chose to be lesbians because they experienced "horrible treatment" from their ex boyfriends or ex husbands. Some never felt connected to men. Some simply enjoy making love with women because they claim they got more "orgasm" from the same sex.

I have tried converting my former roommate to heterosexuality, but she kept on remarking that penises are "worms"! Can you imagine that??

:rofl: :rofl:

penis are "worms"

:rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for being understanding, but I never felt connected to men. so, I can say thanks for being so understanding.

:eek: "penis are worms"...? ooooookay...

and i'm hetersexual though...i just like girls cuz they are great to be around with...boobs...ass...firm body...need I go on?

Steel, I didn't see any mention of your answer to the thread's question.

If you are not homosexual, let alone being a female, I don't think your answer belongs in here.

Here is what I heard from a lesbian friend of mine. She says that she perfers being with a woman because of many turnoffs that men gives. Rough beard, rough handling, and less romantic compared to women with smooth skin, gentle rubbing and carassings, and both of the partners love romantic scene. Candles, scents, and some other types of romantic materials..etc.

Friends of mine who are lesbians. They told me about their experience. They were raped and sexual molesant. They were afraid of males. And also males were shelfish themselves for oragram. Female to female are more excitied and satifisied themselves.

Men sometime did not realize how women's feelings. Men think of themselves as self-center. It is too painful for the women's inner feelings.

I do respect lesbians which they are much happier. They born that way too. They act like a men as bold and tough. I have no against for gay people. They are being humans.

I am straight.. I love to have a men with hairy, muscle and strong chest. I always enjoy to have eel around me. ;)

Originally posted by Steel
:eek: "penis are worms"...? ooooookay...

and i'm hetersexual though...i just like girls cuz they are great to be around with...boobs...ass...firm body...need I go on?

So? It's another describle about penis. Maybe it's time for you take English more.

Hey, I am gay but I am aware about male penis since I saw one myself. My girlfriend had experience with REAL penis and didlo so it feel almost SAME. I know it feel different but some didlo I see was jelly kinda, hair kinda, and rubber ones. Lesbain needs didlo because it is more SAFE for them. U know why?? Lesbian has lot experience from their MALE relationship in the past. I not think they would accept the REAL penis in them unless they want a baby or use the spram bank either ones. Hey, I heard some of straight women LOVE the didlo, so lesbain is not ONLY ones. :D One of my straight girlfriend told me that she buy didlo for her organic since her hubby or boyfriend is gone to work. They need it badly..... MALE not understand FEMALE, that is why..... Some MALE will understand in FEMALE's feeling but some not.

seriously, if you are stuck in a relationship with a male even thouhg you feel that you are lesbian and you already had sex with him, and had a baby and staying with him doesn't make comforable or whatever, then WHY waste time on it??? it's just like from the show "friends" when Ross married a lesbian and had a baby...it was like she used Ross to have the baby...if i was Ross, I would be PISSED as fuck with her hiding the truth the WHOLE time...you know?

I see some of male do accept who their female are. some will not accept who they are.... sorry, there is rough question to explain... it is just friendship bond and love. I not see in male who has that kind of firendship bond and love likely female does. If I was male then I will do same as pissed at female for those kind of relationship but I should to accept what her feelings are.

Originally posted by Steel
seriously, if you are stuck in a relationship with a male even thouhg you feel that you are lesbian and you already had sex with him, and had a baby and staying with him doesn't make comforable or whatever, then WHY waste time on it??? it's just like from the show "friends" when Ross married a lesbian and had a baby...it was like she used Ross to have the baby...if i was Ross, I would be PISSED as fuck with her hiding the truth the WHOLE time...you know?

Wait till u get thru the World after u get out of high school completely. Not see much reality from the school. Why?? most school did not teach u about sexual orienation. Let u find out when u go out and social with anyone more deeply.
Same idea, some men keep secret from women for being gay during marriage or so. Nobody's perfect. Be careful ur talking might be send bad karma back to you.
U speak of that show "Friends". Just show. In real life, there are more than that. Prepare to handle ur feeling and acceptance when something happen to you very hurtful. Be a man!

Originally posted by Lasza
Wait till u get thru the World after u get out of high school completely. Not see much reality from the school. Why?? most school did not teach u about sexual orienation. Let u find out when u go out and social with anyone more deeply.
Same idea, some men keep secret from women for being gay during marriage or so. Nobody's perfect. Be careful ur talking might be send bad karma back to you.
U speak of that show "Friends". Just show. In real life, there are more than that. Prepare to handle ur feeling and acceptance when something happen to you very hurtful. Be a man!

THAT i TOTALLY agree with u .... DEFFY AGREE... :werd:

I'm lesbain here.

I juz had bad experiences w/ me in past, using me for sex, not show what i needs such as love etc... And I have no feelings for men tho, and I'm really comfortable w/ women and their love are understanding from mine too.

:eek: at those comments from homosexual people.

Ok, I have nothing to against you.

*back off*

well i have a friend whose bi and she used to hit on me but i don't really know if she was joking or whatever but she told me in her past that she got raped by two people, and that's when she was confused about opposite sex...don't know which is better or whatever and so she decided to take both...i dunno. Most bisexual ppl like the other sex more than the opposite sex right?

Not only do lesbian people use dildos.

Straight women also use them, and even homosexual men, and straight men. Before you cringle and make facial expressions of disgust, some straight couples do a lot of more experimenting than other couples. Some men do enjoy internal massage against the backside of the prostate gland, and it makes them feel good. Haven't you seen or heard of woman "fucking" her man? heh heh

@ Steel: Bisexual doesn't always mean that they like the opposite sex better. Some of them might like both sexes and likes to have sex with both. Some gay or lesbian people might be still in the closet and cannot accept that they are gay or lesbian, so they call themselves bisexual instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
If men dont treat women, right.. then all of the women are going to gay, am i right? ha ha

I am very sure that there is too many good men, I am very proud of good men for treating women right.

:D

Back