A Question For Homosexuals

Well rolling7, thank you for answering my questions, but we have gotten really off topic and I don't really feel like debating about whether everyone should be completely on their own when it comes to their health. You can start a new thread about that if you'd like.

So, back on topic. One is born being gay. It's that simple.

And one is born being straight. That simple as well. :D

I'm a freak and I was born this way. Mama never lies to me. :wave:

Well rolling7, thank you for answering my questions, but we have gotten really off topic and I don't really feel like debating about whether everyone should be completely on their own when it comes to their health. You can start a new thread about that if you'd like.

So, back on topic. One is born being gay. It's that simple.

Name the medically acceptable test that proves this. Even jillo can't

Not yet. I am pretty sure it will be proven at some point in the future. What will you say then?

Let me guess what you will say.... "That will never happen. You can't prove it." Right?

That's it? Simply saying "You can't medically prove this." ? That's your argument?

Does this mean you believe it's a choice?

Because you were born that way. That is your own personal life and your right.

Just like I was born being straight. I am not interested in boobs nor vaginas.

I didnt decide to be interested in dicks and balls. It came naturally to me.

Same for homosexuals.

Not yet. I am pretty sure it will be proven at some point in the future. What will you say then?

Let me guess what you will say.... "That will never happen. You can't prove it." Right?

That's it? Simply saying "You can't medically prove this." ? That's your argument?

Does this mean you believe it's a choice?

Your lifestyle is a choice.....
you choose to do drugs
you choose to drink booze
you choose how you want to and with whom you want to have sex with
you choose your weight (and yes, I do know the b.s.about metabolism)

Did you people even see the word "example"? Sometimes I feel I'm dealing with sight impaired folks rather than hearing impaired.

Examples have to be rooted in reality. Yours was stupid, made you look ignorant, and appeared to only have been weirdly created so that you could start spouting your puritanical views in a thread that had nothing to do with them.

The girl/woman could be of any age, I just made one up. My point is that it is possible, and I think it is the singer David Crosby who is famous for this, for a girl/woman, who has declared herself as being a lesbian, to experiment and get pg. I never said any such thing as two same-sex making a baby. I'm saying that same-sex relations can have negative consequences as well and as often as opposite-sex relations.

Which has nothing to do with homosexuality. That's what you don't understand. The topic was homosexuality. Not poor decisions. And "can happen as often as opposite-sex relations"? No. If you think the rate of pregnancy among sexually active lesbians is the same as the rate of pregnancy among sexually active heterosexual females, then you're simply wrong.

What I see from you people is that you are deflecting and avoiding this question: "Should the public be required to suffer the consequences of an individual's actions?"

No, we're staying on-topic, and you're straying widely off the path. Also, that's a leading question, because "suffer the consequences" is a misleading phrase. It implies closed-mindedness, and as such, nobody's answering you because it's pointless.

Getting pg. could mean a lack of sex education and, if so, the parents or the individual, if adult, carry the total cost of this education, not the public.

Why? If society is the one who suffers from a lack of education (as you claim is the case), then society should foot the bill and improve it.

The total cost for the baby (i.e. Roof over head, food, medicine, clothes, etc) is the responsibility of the individual. The consequences for the Daddy is 18 years of child support, the public should not have to pay one penny. The consequence for the Mommy is 18 years of caring for her baby, that is not always a negative but, when it is, the public never is responsible in any form nor shape.

You're right. If a child is born to irresponsible parents, that's totally the kid's fault, and it should have to live with the consequences of choosing to be born to shitty parents. I agree completely.

Anyone who does not believe that the public is right now carrying a heavy burden of the consequences of individuals is someone with there head in the sand.

The public is made up of a bunch of individuals. Funny how that works out, eh?

Food stamps..free breakfast/lunch at school..free day care..section 8 housing..and on-and-on we go.......these are all the burden of the public.

Yeah, fuck those poor kids, if they choose to be born to poor parents, they deserve to be homeless and starve to death!

Ever notice the word "free" as in free health clinic is never free but paid by the public?

It's free to the recipients, who are unable to afford it themselves. Way to understand English.

jillo's question was if her money was going "to cure homosexually contracted sexually transmitted disease" and my reply is meant to show that money is spent on both, heterosexual and homosexual individuals. In a round about way, she is admitting money is being spent......money taken from the public to pay the consequences of the individual.

Right, so we should stop spending any money to try and cure any diseases. If you get cancer, you should pony up several billion dollars for your own cancer research. Or you should just quit your bitching and keel over and die. Society's all about killing off people who aren't ideal.

That is correct, I don't. And it is never the responsibility of the general public to pay for any consequences of individual's actions. For the 14yro girl, the consequences fall on, in order, her, the daddy, and if both/one or a minor, the parents of the minor(s).

What, exactly, do you think the responsibilities of the general public should be? Or should they not have any responsibilities?

I know we are way off topic but let me ask you this. Where do we draw the line? What about people who get cancer from smoking? Or heart disease from eating too much? Or their leg needs to be amputated because they were careless with a chainsaw?

Kill 'em all!

Where do YOU think we need to draw the line for paying for others? Or are you trying to set up for an argument that everyone should get their own private insurance. No Medicare, no Medicaid, nuttin'. Everyone should be on their own. Is that what you are saying?

Side note - I disagree with (almost) everything I've said above. I think civilized countries should allow their citizens to, y'know, live.

Ever heard of personal insurance? Take the Texas Chainsaw guy, he should be carrying personal instance. Thak the person who eats toooooooooo much..........who put a gun to the head and force this person to eat tooooooooo much? The personal insurance here is self-control.
This I'll give you.......look at a 4yro. child weigh 189 lbs. ( if you think this won't happen, it already has!)........YES, the consequences DO belong to the general public. The action to take? Charge the parent(s) with child abuse. AND, don't dare give me any of that b.s. "the child has a medical condition"..............because the child is not the one going out to get the un-healthy food.

Ah, so you're a supporter of the so-called "Obamacare", then? (Because it makes it a legal requirement for everyone to carry personal insurance.)

Go back to post 92/93, this is where we got into the talking of "consequences".
I was just answering, as I always do, the question(s) put to me.

To answer your question: Yes, I do enspouse the doing away of Medicare?Medicaid.

Yeah, poor people don't deserve to live! If they'd just get healthy and stop being so fucking poor, then maybe they could get a job and get themselves so damn insurance. Fucking freeloaders.

Individuals should first insurer themself.....then in the case of partnership/marriage, both parties.....then in the case of children, for eaxh child. In NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN INDIVIDUAL MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL, without being able to toally cover the cost of the higher level. Hint: before an individual brings a new individual into this world, the first better be able to TOTALLY cover the cost of the second. OR zip it/cross your legs.

So, I assume you'll be either killing off your parents for life insurance money, or staying abstinent/castrating yourself instead of having sex?

And if they have no insurance????? Are you saying the government has never paid the consequences of individual behavior? I'm not the confused one here. I know sometimes the individual sufferes the TOTAL cost of the consequences (good for them!) but, then again, there are many, many who use public assistance to cover the cost of their individual actions.

No, trust me... you may not personally be confused, but that doesn't make you right. That just means you haven't learned the ability to be more confused by a fiction than reality.

Name the medically acceptable test that proves what someone's eye color is. (Since you referred to genetic tests for gender and the like, and the ability to perform the test even on dead people, this is the standard I hold you to for eye color, as well.)

If you can't, it proves that eye color is simply a personal choice.

you choose to do drugs

You choose your (natural, not contacts) eye color.

So much wasted data. You should be remorseful. Just as this is off-topic, it is not I who went this direction. I'm only answering a question put to me and/or responding to a post already off-topic. I've said my piece and won't waste anyone's data.

Last edited:
If a man doesn't want children and doesn't trust the woman he's dating/sleeping with not to lie to him, 1) that's one hell of a fucked up relationship, and 2) guys can get a vasectomy to take birth control into their own hands.

Let me see, you wake up in the morning and wonder what her name is and where you met her, then tap her on the shoulder and ask, "Hey, hon, you look familiar. Are you Joe's wife?"

Sex does not necessarily imply a relationship and getting a vasectomy is locking a door you might want to open later.

So much wasted data. You should be remorseful. Just as this is off-topic, it is not I who went this direction. I'm only answering a question put to me and/or responding to a post already off-topic. I've said my piece and won't waste anyone's data.

I'm not. I enjoy debating people on the internet, so that wasn't a waste to me. I'm aware that some of it was off-topic, but as you'd say, "I was just replying to questions already asked." If you don't want to defend your statements, I understand.

Now I know two people here that fight but don't fight fair.

Sorry, did I hurt your feelings? If you have any specific issues, feel free to mention them, rather than simply leaving a vaguely worded implication that wrongdoing may or may not have occurred.

Let me see, you wake up in the morning and wonder what her name is and where you met her, then tap her on the shoulder and ask, "Hey, hon, you look familiar. Are you Joe's wife?"

Sex does not necessarily imply a relationship and getting a vasectomy is locking a door you might want to open later.

True, but the context I was replying to specifically was talking about a couple (rather than just casual sex). Presumably, if having casual sex, you should still both trust your partner enough not to lie to you about something as serious as whether or not she's taking birth control, and condoms are generally advisable as well. (Side note - I mentioned vasectomies at least slightly because my own girlfriend has suggested I get one, after explaining that they're apparently easily reversible. I'm not all that familiar with the procedure, and condoms are probably better unless you're having sex every day.)

True, but the context I was replying to specifically was talking about a couple (rather than just casual sex). Presumably, if having casual sex, you should still both trust your partner enough not to lie to you about something as serious as whether or not she's taking birth control, and condoms are generally advisable as well. (Side note - I mentioned vasectomies at least slightly because my own girlfriend has suggested I get one, after explaining that they're apparently easily reversible. I'm not all that familiar with the procedure, and condoms are probably better unless you're having sex every day.)

I would check out that reversibility thing out very VERY carefully.

I had a friend who had two children by his first wife. She talked him into getting a vasectomy. As soon as he got one she divorced him. When he wanted to know why she had talked him into such a drastic measure when she knew she was going to divorce him her reply was, "I don't want you to have any children by any other woman but me."

At that time they were not considered reversible.

If that is the case then unwanted unwed pregnancies are easily stopped. Simply vasectomize all male children until they are safely married. Viola!

Better wear two, one over the other because I read one out of every thousand has a hole in it.

you choose to do drugs

Simple question:

Two couples waited till they get married to have sex. Got married and had a healthy sex life till their death. No kids.

One couple is heterosexual and another couple is homosexual.

Do you have a problem with either of those couples? Do you believe that we, the public, "suffer" any consequences as a result of either couple's actions?

"I enjoy debating people on the internet" is you thing StSapphire but not mine. I get my enjoyment out of the fewest words and straight from the heart statements. I don't say things people want to hear, I say my piece and let live.
If you can't feed them, don't breed them
There ain't no free lunches

you choose to do drugs

choosing drugs and booze is not the same as sexual orienation.

Sex is a basic human need like hunger, sleep, and keeping body temperature warm.

Back