A Question For Homosexuals

Show me a single solitary documented instance of a lesbian getting pregnant from engaging in same sex relations; not just a 14 year old lesbian, but in the entire population of homosexual people. It just does not happen.:roll: Biologically impossible.

Where is my money going? To cure homosexually contracted sexually transmitted disease? I think not.:laugh2: To raise the child of a homosexual union? I know not.

You are really out there, dude.:laugh2:

Can heterosexual relations sometimes cause hepatitis? Yes
Can homosexual relations? Yes

Can heterosexual relations sometimes cause syphilis? Yes

Can heterosexual relations sometimes cause gonorrhea? Yes

Can heterosexual relations sometimes cause herpes/mouth sores? Yes

Can heterosexual relations sometimes cause AIDS/HIV. YES

Guess who often times bears the cost of treatment? Yes, the public.

I find it interesting that you said "sometimes" for heteros and not for homos....

Anyway, I still don't see your point REGARDING TO GAY PEOPLE. Seems like you have a problem with sex itself and it's effect on the cost of public which has NOTHING to do with gay people. Just people in general.

This is the practically same thing as what you are saying (but diff consequence):
"I'm cool with gay people. I believe they can do whatever they want. They just have to deal with the consequences. If they smoke a lot, then they just need to deal with lung cancer/emphysema. The public is burdened with the cost of them getting cancer or whatever from smoking. So do you think the public should be responsible from an individual's actions?"

Does the above make sense to you, rolling7?

Yes, because I'm saying that sometime having intercourse and/or any other sexual relation could cause. It is NOT EXCLUSIVE to one or the other.
jillo's question was if her money was going "to cure homosexually contracted sexually transmitted disease" and my reply is meant to show that money is spent on both, heterosexual and homosexual individuals. In a round about way, she is admitting money is being spent......money taken from the public to pay the consequences of the individual.

Last edited:
Okay... Well, now you're talking about whether we should pay our taxdollars for sexually transmitted diseases or for 14 year old lesbians who have babies.....

So you don't want to pay for those, right?

That is correct, I don't. And it is never the responsibility of the general public to pay for any consequences of individual's actions. For the 14yro girl, the consequences fall on, in order, her, the daddy, and if both/one or a minor, the parents of the minor(s).

That is correct, I don't. And it is never the responsibility of the general public to pay for any consequences of individual's actions. For the 14yro girl, the consequences fall on, in order, her, the daddy, and if both/one or a minor, the parents of the minor(s).

I know we are way off topic but let me ask you this. Where do we draw the line? What about people who get cancer from smoking? Or heart disease from eating too much? Or their leg needs to be amputated because they were careless with a chainsaw?

Where do YOU think we need to draw the line for paying for others? Or are you trying to set up for an argument that everyone should get their own private insurance. No Medicare, no Medicaid, nuttin'. Everyone should be on their own. Is that what you are saying?

I know we are way off topic but let me ask you this. Where do we draw the line? What about people who get cancer from smoking? Or heart disease from eating too much? Or their leg needs to be amputated because they were careless with a chainsaw?

Where do YOU think we need to draw the line for paying for others? Or are you trying to set up for an argument that everyone should get their own private insurance. No Medicare, no Medicaid, nuttin'. Everyone should be on their own. Is that what you are saying?

Yeah, let's have a meaner and rougher nation.

*spitting on floor*

Ever heard of personal insurance? Take the Texas Chainsaw guy, he should be carrying personal instance. Thak the person who eats toooooooooo much..........who put a gun to the head and force this person to eat tooooooooo much? The personal insurance here is self-control.
This I'll give you.......look at a 4yro. child weigh 189 lbs. ( if you think this won't happen, it already has!)........YES, the consequences DO belong to the general public. The action to take? Charge the parent(s) with child abuse. AND, don't dare give me any of that b.s. "the child has a medical condition"..............because the child is not the one going out to get the un-healthy food.

So everyone should get their own insurance, right? Do you believe that we should do away with Medicaid and Medicare? Everyone would be on their own, correct?

Btw, what we have been talking about has "virtually nothing"* to do with gay people only (which is the topic). You are referring to people in general.

* Copyrighted by Jillio.

Go back to post 92/93, this is where we got into the talking of "consequences".
I was just answering, as I always do, the question(s) put to me.

To answer your question: Yes, I do enspouse the doing away of Medicare?Medicaid.
Individuals should first insurer themself.....then in the case of partnership/marriage, both parties.....then in the case of children, for eaxh child. In NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN INDIVIDUAL MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL, without being able to toally cover the cost of the higher level. Hint: before an individual brings a new individual into this world, the first better be able to TOTALLY cover the cost of the second. OR zip it/cross your legs.

Did you people even see the word "example"? Sometimes I feel I'm dealing with sight impaired folks rather than hearing impaired.
The girl/woman could be of any age, I just made one up. My point is that it is possible, and I think it is the singer David Crosby who is famous for this, for a girl/woman, who has declared herself as being a lesbian, to experiment and get pg. I never said any such thing as two same-sex making a baby. I'm saying that same-sex relations can have negative consequences as well and as often as opposite-sex relations.
What I see from you people is that you are deflecting and avoiding this question: "Should the public be required to suffer the consequences of an individual's actions?"
Getting pg. could mean a lack of sex education and, if so, the parents or the individual, if adult, carry the total cost of this education, not the public.
The total cost for the baby (i.e. Roof over head, food, medicine, clothes, etc) is the responsibility of the individual. The consequences for the Daddy is 18 years of child support, the public should not have to pay one penny. The consequence for the Mommy is 18 years of caring for her baby, that is not always a negative but, when it is, the public never is responsible in any form nor shape.
Anyone who does not believe that the public is right now carrying a heavy burden of the consequences of individuals is someone with there head in the sand.
Food stamps..free breakfast/lunch at school..free day care..section 8 housing..and on-and-on we go.......these are all the burden of the public.
Ever notice the word "free" as in free health clinic is never free but paid by the public?

That's the problem. You keep making stuff up.:cool2:

Can heterosexual relations sometimes cause hepatitis? Yes

Can heterosexual relations sometimes cause syphilis? Yes

Can heterosexual relations sometimes cause gonorrhea? Yes

Can heterosexual relations sometimes cause herpes/mouth sores? Yes

Can heterosexual relations sometimes cause AIDS/HIV. YES

Guess who often times bears the cost of treatment? Yes, the public.

Can homosexual relations cause pregnancy? NO

Can eating shell fish cause hepatitis? YES

Can allergic reactions to toothpaste cause mouth sores? YES

Can cross contamination medically cause HIV/Aids YES

Who bears those costs? The individual who receives the medical treatment and their insurance company.

You are a terribly confused individual.

And if they have no insurance????? Are you saying the government has never paid the consequences of individual behavior? I'm not the confused one here. I know sometimes the individual sufferes the TOTAL cost of the consequences (good for them!) but, then again, there are many, many who use public assistance to cover the cost of their individual actions.

And if they have no insurance????? Are you saying the government has never paid the consequences of individual behavior? I'm not the confused one here. I know sometimes the individual sufferes the TOTAL cost of the consequences (good for them!) but, then again, there are many, many who use public assistance to cover the cost of their individual actions.

Then don't use interpreters any more unless you pay for them. Go on, I dare you. :giggle:

Many use public assistance to prevent consequences of their behavior, too...such as use of the free clinic or Medicaid funds to pay for birth control.

If you want to worry about public health care consequences, worry about the insurance companies that are refusing to pay a members bills for various absurd reasons. That costs the country more than any consequences of sexual behavior, either homo or hererosexual.

Well rolling7, thank you for answering my questions, but we have gotten really off topic and I don't really feel like debating about whether everyone should be completely on their own when it comes to their health. You can start a new thread about that if you'd like.

So, back on topic. One is born being gay. It's that simple.

Back