a question about waxing

zesty said:
you think it is funny!?!? ok.. GIRLS!!! lets get together and do it to CANUCKBOY!!! :naughty: and make sure the walls are soundproof too!!! :twisted: :rofl:

YEOWCH!!! Hey it was just a joke!!!!

Actually, funny story for you, as a diver I have quite a few female diver friends that were complaining about waxing for the suits, and I mentioned duct tape.
Well, one of them promptly walked up to me, slapped a strip of tape onto my leg (which has quite a bit of hair) and ripped it off! :eek:
MAN, OUCHIE!!

LOL

canuckdiver said:
YEOWCH!!! Hey it was just a joke!!!!

Actually, funny story for you, as a diver I have quite a few female diver friends that were complaining about waxing for the suits, and I mentioned duct tape.
Well, one of them promptly walked up to me, slapped a strip of tape onto my leg (which has quite a bit of hair) and ripped it off! :eek:
MAN, OUCHIE!!

LOL

whoa! that was a GREAT LESSON for you!! :rofl: too bad it was not in the chest area, honey!! :naughty: :rofl:

canuckdiver said:
LOL, well, for YOU, I would NAIR!!! :naughty:

you know how TO DO nair?? :rofl:

EDIT: sorry for going off the topic today.. i am in a silly mood, mind you people! :D

canuckdiver said:
LOL, well, as a matter of fact, I DO!

And hey, nothing wrong with being playful!! ;)

OOOOOooooooOOOOO!!! my my!!! lets not get carried away in here.. or the others will get pissy at us for going off the topic here!! :naughty:

zesty said:
you think it is funny!?!? ok.. GIRLS!!! lets get together and do it to CANUCKBOY!!! :naughty: and make sure the walls are soundproof too!!! :twisted: :rofl:

Sure, while I make some wax stuff, you and SpiceHD spread his buns wide, Meg and the other girls will hold him down....Ill have Cheri put some stuff in between his buns, and Zesty you can be my guest by ripping the tape off.... :giggle: ...

Remember girls, don't let him get away, we don't want no witness!

LOL :-D i dont really mind... you guys were being funny :-P i havent called places and find out yet gotta pay bills first though.. and rent... (hates first week of the month)

and i think im a little chicken to go ahead and try it lol

^Angel^ said:
Sure, while I make some wax stuff, you and SpiceHD spread his buns wide, Meg and the other girls will hold him down....Ill have Cheri put some stuff in between his buns, and Zesty you can be my guest by ripping the tape off.... :giggle: ...

Remember girls, don't let him get away, we don't want no witness!

ooo lets do that!!! that way i can "observe" how it is done and to see how he react to it :-P

SpiceHD said:
ooo lets do that!!! that way i can "observe" how it is done and to see how he react to it :-P

canuck being your GUINEA PIG is a brilliant idea to start off with before you decide whether you want your legs waxed or not!! :rofl:

:giggle: :applause: :applause: :applause: cant wait to see what happens next.... oh... look like we have to chase him :-P

:rofl: ...Poor guy! do you think his mom will come after us girls?... :Ohno:

SpiceHD, Im a scarred veteran of waxing. You name it, Ive been there.

I won't lie to you - it is damn painful. It is better to do it when you are not on PMS or extremely tired. I suggest you take tylenol an hour prior to the appointment.

But the biggest set back is cost. It cost a lot of money and you have to keep going back to keep it up. That is why its better to do it in spring so you can keep it up throughout summer and stop in fall when you are back to wearing pants.

It doesnt help with ingrown hairs so thats another con :(

I gave up on it long time ago and went back to old fashioned way - shaving cos its much more cost/time efficient not to mention less painful. However, maybe you are not a wimp like me and can do it ;)

Meg said:
It doesnt help with ingrown hairs so thats another con

Correct, I thought it was suppose to be competely removed, but nope, looks like I spend too much money on getting a wax job done, and being painful at the same time....

If you want to wait until us girls get together at the AD party, then we will help you wax your hairy legs, but be prepare, it will hurt as HELL and of course, we'll try to get you drunk first...maybe get canuckdiver to stripper for you, so you won't have to scream too loud but to moan! :rofl: ....

F-o-o-o-rrrget it... use wax on my legs or eye brows or else... STILL ZIP ZERO!!!

I've once waxed on my legs.. Ohhhhh Damn f'k hell hurt.... I'd rather stick w/razor shaving as well..
Better nothing but... Glady.. My legs hairy ain't growing anymore.. *yipppppppppppe*
Yay.....
But... espically Ugh *ahem*.. Still doing on shaving under my arm hairy...
Wishes that hairy underarm will not grow permantly... *Praying* (chuckles)

Wha.... heck Canuckdiver doing here this thread? Do you think he willing learn his 1st course of waxing remover hair lesson ??? *hmmmmmmmmm*

Back