a question about waxing

SpiceHD

Reaction score
i have heard about it, but never went to get it done... i have been wanting to get my legs waxed... what i heard was mixed up.. some says it doesnt hurt while others says it hurts like hell... also some says it doesnt matter how long hair is it will be done easily while others says it has to be half inch o.O

can u help me out here straight this out for me?

also should i go ahead and have my legs waxed? is it worthy the money and time? how long does it stay smooth? how expensive it is? i want to know all facts :-P

Last edited:
SpiceHD said:
i have heard about it, but never went to get it done... i have been wanting to get my legs waxed... what i heard was mixed up.. some says it doesnt hurt while others says it hurts like hell... also some says it doesnt matter how long hair is it will be done easily while others says it has to be half inch o.O

can u help me out here straight this out for me?

also should i go ahead and have my legs waxed? is it worthy the money and time? how long does it stay smooth? how expensive it is? i want to know all facts :-P

the bikini area hurts like hell! cuz the skin is more sensitive.. i am sure you know by shaving there as well.. right??.. so GOOD LUCK!!

edit: if i recall.. it stays smooth for about three weeks or so..

lol i do not think ill do bikini right away i perfer to do legs only... but if im to get my legs waxed... how long am i supposed to leave my hairs to grow ? how expensive? any heath harm in it? any side effects?

SpiceHD said:
lol i do not think ill do bikini right away i perfer to do legs only... but if im to get my legs waxed... how long am i supposed to leave my hairs to grow ? how expensive? any heath harm in it? any side effects?

different places vary.. call different salons to get prices.. and it is a good idea to have long hair like maybe 2 or 3 weeks... depends how fast your leg hair grows.. cuz mine do.. :ugh2: .. but anyway.. i dont like waxing cuz i get a lot of ingrown hair.. and they SUCK!! :( ... i wouldn't think there would be any side effects?? thats a good question.. but i highly doubt it..

exactly.. ingrown hair often produce pimples grrrrr and i have lot of them too myself :( thats why i was thinking of waxing.. hoping it might help solve the plm... i ll look around about it but wants to hear about it from people who already had it done first

SpiceHD said:
any side effects?
perhap the side efffects is *after doing the waxing* :madfawk: oh god that fucking hurt! damn you wax thingy :rl: * there's your side effect of pain :giggle:

I had done with Eyebrow and Upper lip wax many time. It will grow within about 4 to 5 weeks. It is hurt when Salon professional pull off fast from the paper. I get used to it and feel less pain. If you use to go Salon for Wax as many time. U will feel become used to feel it and will less pain. If you just had first time with Wax, it will be very painful. They will put Wax on your body, Paper to pull off hair, Some of kind Oil to rub to Reduce Redness and Burn, Sometime they put Baby powder to reduce pain. The Price of Wax from Eyebrow to Body will be $6.00 to Up. Just depend on.

Or Otherwise Use Electric Shaver for Women from Walmart or other store.

OR Buy Wax from Sally's or other names from Walmart or Sally's or other store.

Or Just keep Shaving with Razor in Shower.

Mommyof3

It depends on the brand, how it's prepared, and how it's done. I have friends who wax themselves and it's painless. I have other friends who use different brands and they say it's painful... but only for a fraction of a second.

I did it once, And it end up getting me a rash after I got it done. Never again would do it. It depends on your skin, My skin is very sensitive. I used Nair right now and it seems to be fine. But not waxing from a beauty shop is a :nono: for me.

Zesty is correct, it hurt as hell if you had it waxed in the bikini area ...If you want to get it done on your legs, make sure the hair growth is shorter not longer because the more longer your leg hair is the more OUCHIE it will get! :laugh2: ..

btw girl, never get it done in the azz! *hears horror scream in the background*

Good luck Spice, you'll need it girl! :Ohno: ...

Hey, Spice, I got tons of 4 inch wide athletic tape.....do ya for free--lol

Wait Tousi, let me get my video camera set up here! :naughty:

canuckdiver said:
duct tape!!

:rofl:

you think it is funny!?!? ok.. GIRLS!!! lets get together and do it to CANUCKBOY!!! :naughty: and make sure the walls are soundproof too!!! :twisted: :rofl:

zesty said:
you think it is funny!?!? ok.. GIRLS!!! lets get together and do it to CANUCKBOY!!! :naughty: and make sure the walls are soundproof too!!! :twisted: :rofl:

:rofl: thatll bring him SCREAMING! hahaha

Dang, thought at first this belonged to the auto thread.
Are you ladies really Mustangs?

Back