a new addition to family

cute puppy! we just got a puppy two weeks ago.....she's ten weeks old now!

heres the other two pics... one is casper with the tire. LOL

picture001ba7.jpg

Tabby in a huge box. :)

picture002yl7.jpg

Awwww how cute, I wonder what your cat did when she saw the new puppy ?...

Awwww how cute, I wonder what your cat did when she saw the new puppy ?...

she hissed for couple of days until i got her to be close to the new puppy and she growled, i told her no more hissing. so she stopped hissing. but still scratches but they are getting there because casper loves to chase after her and tabby is getting used to her ways. lol

Awww cute Capser and Tabby in that pictures.. look like Capser getting grow now?

Can I steal your dog? lol :lol:

i know she's a lovely picture showing freak. i still love her though.. i just hope she don't show alot of picutres of me.

ONG accually is my girlfriend :squint:

Ahh...very cute and adorable puppy! Didn't a certain 'ring' come with the puppy? :D Oh, ofc, (oh, of course), ONG is your gf 'now', but in time...you two will make a great married couple! :D :D

Thanks for sharing the cool photo of your new puppy with AD'ers. :thumb:

~RR

Is she a yellow lab? I am big fan of those of dogs.. She's a precious puppy have fun being a lab dad, bec I am a lab mommy to 100 lbs. big boy haha he's still my puppy:giggle:

Is she a yellow lab? I am big fan of those of dogs.. She's a precious puppy have fun being a lab dad, bec I am a lab mommy to 100 lbs. big boy haha he's still my puppy:giggle:

wha??!! 100 lbs? oh boy.. :thud: lol we will take good care of casper :)

Aww very cute puppy ya got, cute pictures too heh

Awwww soo cute Tuna!, I love those pictures with Casper with a tire and tabby in a box. :giggle:

Thanks for sharing and yes it's about time I finally checked this thread out too. Cheri>:fart: <Tuna

Casper is cute! I can tell that pup is growing!!

My puppy weighed at 65lbs at 10 months old, and still growing.. I know that all Lab dogs can reach up to 100lbs in full grown... Casper will make a good family dog. Enjoy!!

wha??!! 100 lbs? oh boy.. :thud: lol we will take good care of casper :)

Yes, no joke your lucky you got a female they don't reach 100 lbs like the males. Lucky( yellow lab's name) still wants me to carry him :laugh2: have to say, no, your too big.. he just has this grin on his face enjoy your baby lab they grow fast.

Back