a new addition to family

SO CUTE!!!!! Its so beautiful color.. Nice name too..

so far that puppys a good dog.. havn't pee or poop in house since :D good dog.. i believe its because caper is raised outside with her mother. but a good dog so far.. yet likes to bite and chew her toys! nothing bad so far :Dv

again if you guys want the puppy.. its for sale i have auction here in AD..

starting bid $1,500 increasements of $50 :D

starts now and ends tuesday at noon CST :D

starting bid $1,500 increasements of $50
biggrin.gif

starts now and ends tuesday at noon CST
biggrin.gif

^^You're kidding? :P

starting bid $1,500 increasements of $50
biggrin.gif

starts now and ends tuesday at noon CST
biggrin.gif

^^You're kidding? :P
if sold.. a big profit for me :D

Aww, what a Beautiful pup!
thanks everyone.. something bother me about ur advator.. i'm wondering where's that nice iceberg or ice castle or so? it gives me chills to go over there for a nice vacation :D

just happened few min ago... playing then fell asleep right away heh heh

Attachments

• casper.jpg
    casper.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 18
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Your puppy is soooooo cute!!! Your puppy sure melts my heart, Can I have him???:fingersx:

thanks everyone.. something bother me about ur advator.. i'm wondering where's that nice iceberg or ice castle or so? it gives me chills to go over there for a nice vacation :D

It was at Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast of New Zealand's South Island, my family went there for a holiday recently. We went on top of the alps by Helicopter ride and met a professional Guide, and its include walking on the glacier, ice climbing, and helihikes. We walked with heavy duty boots and Ice Talonz. (clip on the bottom of the boot) Awesome experiences!!

It was at Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast of New Zealand's South Island, my family went there for a holiday recently. We went on top of the alps by Helicopter ride and met a professional Guide, and its include walking on the glacier, ice climbing, and helihikes. We walked with heavy duty boots and Ice Talonz. (clip on the bottom of the boot) Awesome experiences!!

Wow, you are brave. I do not like to go inside the ice cave otherwise, the water would blaze you into the deep hole from melt water on the top mountain. Although, I am not afraid to go inside a regular cave without ice.

Wow, you are brave. I do not like to go inside the ice cave otherwise, the water would blaze you into the deep hole from melt water on the top mountain. Although, I am not afraid to go inside a regular cave without ice.
Thank you - to be honest, I was scared to have a go at first, and I am very proud of my achievement.

There are few caves to explore, and it never stay the same shape as its changed every time the professional hiker go there.

I made it! :)

Awwwww sooo cute, your lovely wife already had shown me pictures of your new puppy....Uh-oh did I say wife?... *ducks*...

Awwwww sooo cute, your lovely wife already had shown me pictures of your new puppy....Uh-oh did I say wife?... *ducks*...
i know she's a lovely picture showing freak. i still love her though.. i just hope she don't show alot of picutres of me.

ONG accually is my girlfriend :squint:

Back