A Motorcycle Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

Thanks for link.. My friend is going to bring junked 1992 Honda 500 motorcycle and try to fix it. It have two cylinder engine and separate carburetor so It'lll need Mammometer. I told him about it and he was so puzzled that he never heard of this before even he's a mechanic himself. It would be his first motorcycle to own if he got it running. He want to ride along with me. I would probably go easy on him cuz my Suzuki VL800 will kick dust and disappears ahead of him :rofl:

Catty

What about 600 hp Boss Hoss motorcycle??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIHQ_w7n3L8&feature=related]Boss Hoss 600 HP "The King" - YouTube[/ame]

OR Millyard Viper V10 8,000 cc motorcycle

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbUrIwA9jVE&feature=related[/ame]

:eek2:

Catty

Just today, the weather warmed up and my motocycle been sitting in garage for a month. I fired up and it struggled to start. I cranked up and battery died. I decide to jump start with my Durango 12vdc battery and I have no problem with it. It cranked pretty good and I had to twisty twist throttle and got engine running but was struggling so I kept twisting throttle fast as I can (I actually use both hands and "rub" the throttle, managing to keep it running while it's struggling until I pulled choke a bit then finally it settle to idle) Engine went "pudda pudda pudda *POP* pudda pudda *POP* ooom ooom vrroom vrrooomm vrooaarrmmm roooaarrrooommm!!. I let it run and unhook jumper from motorcycle battery and bolted seats back on. I waited 4 minutes to warm up then I rode around blocks and highway to "exercise" motorcycle. I did open up throttle from start to 70mph on Parkway road :giggle:

Catty

I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely dislike anything Victory has, their styling is too strong for my tastes.

For 2013, they finally came out with a decent looking cruiser that I would pick over any Harley fat cruiser (except the XR1200, which is the only one I like). The 2013 Victory Judge looks pretty cool to me.

Click "watch video".

2013 Victory Judge Motorcycle : Introduction

I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely dislike anything Victory has, their styling is too strong for my tastes.

For 2013, they finally came out with a decent looking cruiser that I would pick over any Harley fat cruiser (except the XR1200, which is the only one I like). The 2013 Victory Judge looks pretty cool to me.

Click "watch video".

Nice motorcycle. I like classic look.

Catty

Click "watch video".

I like it. My wife's uncle own it. He love it and he said it's WAY better than HD for afford and more powerful.

Deal's Gap - Tail of the Dragon.

Last year we chatted about maybe meeting there this spring. Any new ideas? Dates? Specific events there?

Last year we chatted about maybe meeting there this spring. Any new ideas? Dates? Specific events there?

I would still like to go - I am still having issues with my bike. When the issues are fixed, I can go.

oh heck yea I'm in but when? no idea *scratch my head*

I've heard about Deal's Gap and saw some video of it...looks cool as far as scenery goes and the winding road.....

I bought an 83 Yamaha Virago and fixed it - but I do not like the bike, I am working on the Goldwing as posted in this thread. I am bartering with a motorcycle mechanic and am going to give him the Virago for fixing the Goldwing. Once the Goldwing is fixed, I am good to go pretty much anytime.

The transmission is not shifting gears in the Goldwing - I have reached the limit as to what I know can be done - time for an experienced mechanic.

I bought an 83 Yamaha Virago and fixed it - but I do not like the bike, I am working on the Goldwing as posted in this thread. I am bartering with a motorcycle mechanic and am going to give him the Virago for fixing the Goldwing. Once the Goldwing is fixed, I am good to go pretty much anytime.

The transmission is not shifting gears in the Goldwing - I have reached the limit as to what I know can be done - time for an experienced mechanic.

Let's say you take this Goldwing on Deal's Gap.....would a lot of the curves on that road force you to slow down more than you would like cuz of the pipes, etc?

Let's say you take this Goldwing on Deal's Gap.....would a lot of the curves on that road force you to slow down more than you would like cuz of the pipes, etc?

Yes, but ... even on a Hayabusa, you would still have to slow down or you would dive into the side of a cliff wall. Some of the turns are crazy hairpin turns.

you can buy a kit for that. that's how Yellow Wolf did it

you can buy a kit for that. that's how Yellow Wolf did it

I have a vague recollection of this but kinda doubt it was on Deal's Gap unless it has some decent road for what we are talking about here....

I might go to Arkansas on last week of March depending on weather If it's rainy there, I wouldn't go there. There are famous Pig Trail, Jasper Distaster, and Dragon's Tail as well.

Here's the link: Motorcycle Tours of Eureka Springs Arkansas

I've been in Arkansas couple of times and it is beautiful and in Eureka Spring, there are quaint shopping area which located on steep hill and surrounding area. Wooded locations. I picked the Motorcycle Trip brochures many years ago. Right now, I think I lost it but It's the same one but updated version.

Eureka Springs Motorcycle Great Rides

I saw many motorcycles riding around in Eureka Spring, Arkansas so why not I go there. I only live 4 hours away from Eureka Spring so it's not that far for me.

Catty

Back