A greaaat tips for anything!

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
TIPS TIPS TIPS

I decided to post this one and thought it will be nice to give away good tips for everybody. It can be easy and save $$$. For everybody if you know any of great tips, please do share with us.

Ripened Tomatoes.

You know the green tree top of the tomatoes, most of people put on the cupboard.

TIPS (put green top on the bottom on the cupboard, its long lasting to get bad)

Oil Stain, Gas stain, any of stain on the driveway, sidewalks

You know the driveway with oil stain and it looks horrible and VERY hard to wash it off.

TIPS (grab a small cat’s litter sand, pour on the stain leave it for 24 hours and sweep it off it will become a brand new driveway!)

OTHER TIPS
Use coke to pour on the stain, it works too!

Garbage Disposal

I’m sure you have some very awful smell odor in the garbage disposal.

TIPS ( use oranges peels or lemon peels, you would have to use garbage disposal turn it on and running hot water.. press orange peels in the disposal, please caution with it. After that your disposal would smell so wonderful with oranges! I use whole lemon had to be small one cut in half then put in it.)

OTHER TIPS
If you want to sharpen the garage disposal blades… use ice cubes. (lemon was also suggested as well)

Smell Home Sweet

I’m sure you guys want to have your whole house smell so GREAT.

TIPS ( grab orange peels or apples, or cloves… mixed with cinnamon sticks put in the small sauce pot, fill half water and put on the stove turn it low.. your house will smell so GREAT)

Cold sores

It’s awful to have one, painful…. Hard to heal quickly

TIPS (use pepto bismol, tip on your finger and rub on the cold sores, it will heal in few hours. you can show off with your beautiful face without cold sores in few hours)

Gifts bows to wraps

Don’t throw all the beautiful bows in the trash! why

TIPS ( grab a small cloth damp and get used bows in the dryer, turn it on for 2 min.. the bow will look so shine and brand new and use it again!)

Cleaning TV 3 or 4 time again

TIPS (Use fabric softener to clean your TV. it will not have dust over again.)

Old tips for the weather storm

If your car stuck in snow, take your car’s mat and put behind of the tire, it will go run on it.

I will think more of tips when I have a chance to get any newer tips, please share of your great tips! :cool:

A few tips for you all.

Want to save a few more bucks on gas?

Fill up your tires with a bit of air to the maximum recommended psi on your door jamb plate that will say how many psi is recommended. It will save you a few more miles on gas and makes your tires last a longer time and if your car has no power steering, it will make the work out more easier turning the wheel when u're parking the car.

Another tip.

Avoid hard accelerations or quick stops when you're not in emergency situation, it will also save more fuel and save you money, also. Use cruise control (if the car has one) on long trips when needed.

If your car has manual transmission. If you happen to have dead battery and it won't start, you can shift your car into reverse and push it to start and it will be lot easier to start the car than pushing it in forward, be sure to look behind also!

when u go shopping.. always buy stuffs that is not frozen first.. then buy frozen and foods that will spoil LAST!

but if it is hot during summer time.. u always can put the foods in cooler box to keep them cold till get home then put them up.. it worked.. :)

TIPS TIPS TIPS

Gifts bows to wraps

Don’t throw all the beautiful bows in the trash! why

TIPS ( grab a small cloth damp and get used bows in the dryer, turn it on for 2 min.. the bow will look so shine and brand new and use it again!)

Yes, I do like that a long time ago...

Cleaning TV 3 or 4 time again
TIPS (Use fabric softener to clean your TV. it will not have dust over again.)

Interesting... I will try it... Thank you for tips... :thumb:

I will think more of tips when I have a chance to get any newer tips, please share of your great tips! :cool:

It's not necassary to buy wash powder for net curtains... Simple add 3 teaspoon of backpowder on normal wash powder - put them in wash machine (light fine washmachine)... net curtain will look bright as new & white.

Get cheap vinegar to clean kettle to rid of chlor. Just pour cheap vinegar into kettle and leave overnight. Chlor will be gone on next day.

How to remove chewing gum on your clothes? Put clothes in the freezer and leave overnight... then get clothes out of freezer carefully and remove chewing gum from clothes easily and then leave clothes alone until the frozen melt away and then do washmachine...

The candles do not drip, if you put it one hour in salt water. They burn longer and more brightly, if you strew on the liquid wax a few salt grains.

Clean the windows with cheap vinegar

Don't throw water away after finish boil the eggs... the egg shell's water is very good for any plants... Just leave water until they are cold then use them as fertilizer for plants... it's the same as unpeeling potatoes water as well. Not water from peeling potatoes but unpeeling potatoes.

Use liquid from vegetable or peeling potatoes to make gravy... (not unpeeling).

I do often like that with those lists.

I will be back if I remember anything.

when u go shopping.. always buy stuffs that is not frozen first.. then buy frozen and foods that will spoil LAST!

but if it is hot during summer time.. u always can put the foods in cooler box to keep them cold till get home then put them up.. it worked.. :)

yes I use cooler box when I buy any freeze foods...

A few tips for you all.

Want to save a few more bucks on gas?

Fill up your tires with a bit of air to the maximum recommended psi on your door jamb plate that will say how many psi is recommended. It will save you a few more miles on gas and makes your tires last a longer time and if your car has no power steering, it will make the work out more easier turning the wheel when u're parking the car.

Another tip.

Avoid hard accelerations or quick stops when you're not in emergency situation, it will also save more fuel and save you money, also. Use cruise control (if the car has one) on long trips when needed.

If your car has manual transmission. If you happen to have dead battery and it won't start, you can shift your car into reverse and push it to start and it will be lot easier to start the car than pushing it in forward, be sure to look behind also!

Interesting, I will ask my hubby... I'm not an expert for that cars but household...:D I will let you know what my hubby say.

I've seen that tips before but hey! thanks for posting it anyway! It helped us to re-fresh our memory and learn something new!!!

Those are a great tips! I'll try a few!

:thumb:

Oil Stain, Gas stain, any of stain on the driveway, sidewalks

You know the driveway with oil stain and it looks horrible and VERY hard to wash it off.

TIPS (grab a small cat’s litter sand, pour on the stain leave it for 24 hours and sweep it off it will become a brand new driveway!)

OTHER TIPS
Use coke to pour on the stain, it works too!

Now that is a great tip since I do have oil on my driveway. Hummmmmm gotta get that off my driveway. It is so nasty. Thanks for the tip.

Old tips for the weather storm

If your car stuck in snow, take your car’s mat and put behind of the tire, it will go run on it.

How did I not know this?? We always use cat litter but the car mats would work great and less messy :) Thanks

If you see corrosion around your car battery, making a bad connection (and could leave you stranded), pour a little bit of coke on the terminals. It will eat that corrosion right off, leaving the terminals shiny as new.

When cleaning your windows, use newspapers instead of paper towels. Newspaper does not leave all that lint and stuff behind. Its also a great way to recycle those old papers.

I almost hate to post this

Blood Stains
Soaking the clothing in cold water for about 30 minutes will usually remove it. If the stain is still there, mix a bit of water with unseasoned meat tenderizer. The meat tenterizer breaks down the proteins in blood.
Apply to the area. If its dry-clean only, take it to the cleaners and point out the stain to them and they can do it professionally.

If you are doing any work on cars or equipment and get oil or grease on your hands, you probably know its hard to wash off. Instead of using soap, wash your hands with shampoo at first. Shampoo is designed to break down grease and oils (yuk). Afterward, wash with normal soap your hands will be good as new.

If you do a lot of working on cars or equipment and get oil or grease on your hands, you probably know its hard to wash off. Instead of using soap, wash your hands with shampoo at first. Shampoo is designed to break down grease and oils (yuk). Afterward, wash with normal soap your hands will be good as new.
or use Fast Orange or Goop

or use Fast Orange or Goop

I thought of that but Im not sure how many people keep that on hand. Its one of those 'I just changed a car tire now I cant get this crap off my hands'. If you are a mechanic (even home mechanic), then you may have that stuff laying around. I keep a small bottle of shampoo in my police car for this purpose...works on the spot as long as I have a place to rinse.

Back