A film about a deaf person

I went grocery shopping a while ago and saw that they still make Kix! Of course I didn't buy it because I'm trying to go all organic. :P

Organic Cereal tastes like cardboard :barf:

now I'm really curious about what's in Kix :lol: jeez.

I bought Raisin Bran and Smacks. I rarely eat cereal (oatmeal) but decided to splurge a bit.

LUCKY CHARMS is the way to go. I still love Raisin Bran, too... I just hate how they made them more expensive and smaller, wtf? So I've been buying store brands/organic to save money sorta.

wow...:shock: They were still making it ten years ago?...I stopped eating them like 20 years ago :lol:

they've never stopped making it since it came to market, if that answers your question :lol:

You've been eating the wrong organic cereal.. Many of them tastes great.

must be an acquired taste or something. I've had several organic cereals from Whole Food, Trader's Joe, etc. All tastes like cardboard. :barf:

that is what it is.

allright then. No more CI in this thread peeps...and clear, concise arguments please w/o deflection and other distracting issues :). I'm no mod but..shrug...I think this could be a great thread if we could piece together a "good", fictional story.

LUCKY CHARMS is the way to go. I still love Raisin Bran, too... I just hate how they made them more expensive and smaller, wtf? So I've been buying store brands/organic to save money sorta.

so buy it from store like Costco. Muy muy muy grande!

yeah it's like with the ice cream cartons too. That's what seems to happen in a bad economy: slash the size, bump up prices/mass.

Lucky Charms is amazing. Easily on the desert top five of cereals.

Lucky Charms? both of you disgust me. How can people eat these kind of sugary crap? :barf:

So we got

1) Deaf man
2) Eats lucky charms every meal
3) Set in 1855 (no CI)

So we got

1) Deaf man
2) Eats lucky charms every meal
3) Set in 1855 (no CI)

1) 8th generation deaf boy re-calling memories of a story about man who was a legendary gambler pre-civil war. Dies during Civil War. Childhood schooling conflicts.
2) Back in present day. Eats lucky charms every meal. Attends college. Not an Ivy League. Humble really. Wants to find honor and love.
3) finds honor and love.
4) Killed by a train while texting.

1) 8th generation deaf boy re-calling memories of a story about man who was a legendary gambler pre-civil war. Dies during Civil War. Childhood schooling conflicts.
2) Back in present day. Eats lucky charms every meal. Attends college. Not an Ivy League. Humble really. Wants to find honor and love.
3) finds honor and love.
4) Killed by a train while texting.
touching.

Try Nature's Path Organicd Frosted Toaster Pastries, Cherry Pomegranite flavor!

Now back to the regular program. :wave:

ew. frosted? I don't like any sugary cereal.

Back