A film about a deaf person

Are you saying I was immature?

Where was I immature in this:

Where did I twist words? Where did I defend myself?

I present you these questions because I know I did not do the above.

:cool2:

Also Alex brought up the stereotype question, and I answered with my thoughts of what the poster meant. The discussion went from there.

NOW you are starting to defend yourself.

She is predicting your move so you don't actually do it. C'mon you know this.

And please....stop with the "just saying"...it drives me nuts.

I've been trying to point out I am not trying to be offensive. There's some sort of odd tension over on Alex's end.

But now, fuck it. If he's gonna think I am manipulative, trolling, and such... I'll just say things directly to him.

I would like to thank you for letting me know - I'll change my ways.

NOW you are starting to defend yourself.

that's how debate is conducted. One defends one's view and challenges other's view.

what you are doing is trolling. either you have something to contribute to this thread or leave. :)

I've been trying to point out I am not trying to be offensive. There's some sort of odd tension over on Alex's end.

But now, fuck it. If he's gonna think I am manipulative, trolling, and such... I'll just say things directly to him.

I would like to thank you for letting me know - I'll change my ways.

Personally...I don't think you are being an a** in this thread...but other people are "detecting" or "foreshadowing" a pattern...so..meh...everybody is cool in my book.

Nah, I just see "just saying" as a crappy, lame, soft excuse for trying to gloss over something that *could* be derogatory. I'd rather see honesty straight up and not some ...like...half-as*ed attempt at stirring a pot/trolling...whatever. That's all...maybe "just saying" means something differently for you?

that's how debate is conducted. One defends one's view and challenges other's view.

what you are doing is trolling. either you have something to contribute to this thread or leave. :)

Actually, it's the other way around. You guys have been trolling Alex for the longest time. Every time he posted, you'd post something right back at him, picking at his words. You don't even have an efficient debate with him. All I see is anger and egotism coming from both sides.

Personally...I don't think you are being an a** in this thread...but other people are "detecting" or "foreshadowing" a pattern...so..meh...everybody is cool in my book.

Nah, I just see "just saying" as a crappy, lame, soft excuse for trying to gloss over something that *could* be derogatory. I'd rather see honesty straight up and not some ...like...half-as*ed attempt at stirring a pot/trolling...whatever. That's all...maybe "just saying" means something differently for you?
yeah, i see what you mean. i use it to try and let them know im seriously genuine in what im trying to say straight up because I know the tendency of "reading between the lines" happens way too much with certain posters and such.

Sometimes it's a lost cause, and it seems so in this case.

Haven't eaten KIX in..... probably over 10 years. goddamn it's good to eat it again. feels good, man.

wow...:shock: They were still making it ten years ago?...I stopped eating them like 20 years ago :lol:

wow...:shock: They were still making it ten years ago?...I stopped eating them like 20 years ago :lol:

I went grocery shopping a while ago and saw that they still make Kix! Of course I didn't buy it because I'm trying to go all organic. :P

yeah, i see what you mean. i use it to try and let them know im seriously genuine in what im trying to say straight up because I know the tendency of "reading between the lines" happens way too much with certain posters and such.

Sometimes it's a lost cause, and it seems so in this case.

I think you are when you post (most of the time*...I'll give the benefit of the doubt because those times, I'm not actually in the debate)...but here...nah..I get what everyone is saying...it's just seems like some spill-over emotion/whatever reading between the lines is in here...so I think the OP has *most* of what the CI issue is about and it's up to him whether he wants to *play* that angle. If you or whomever doesn't like it...then make a movie with or without it. I don't care. Just make sure I'm not wasting *my* money :lol:.

Actually, it's the other way around. You guys have been trolling Alex for the longest time. Every time he posted, you'd post something right back at him, picking at his words. You don't even have an efficient debate with him. All I see is anger and egotism coming from both sides.

Read this thread again. This is going to be my last post to you in this thread - unless you're going to debate with me in this thread.

You two - as much as you possibly could make a cute couple - read into things way too much.

Take care.

either you have the evidence or you don't. If I were trolling Alex, then I would have been banned or warned by mod, no?

Please do enlighten me on how debate should be conducted because I'm not understanding you at all. Debate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I went grocery shopping a while ago and saw that they still make Kix! Of course I didn't buy it because I'm trying to go all organic. :P

now I'm really curious about what's in Kix :lol: jeez.

I bought Raisin Bran and Smacks. I rarely eat cereal (oatmeal) but decided to splurge a bit.

Read this thread again. This is going to be my last post to you in this thread - unless you're going to debate with me in this thread.

You two - as much as you possibly could make a cute couple - read into things way too much.

Take care.

It's not just this thread... Read again.

I think you are when you post (most of the time*...I'll give the benefit of the doubt because those times, I'm not actually in the debate)...but here...nah..I get what everyone is saying...it's just seems like some spill-over emotion/whatever reading between the lines is in here...so I think the OP has *most* of what the CI issue is about and it's up to him whether he wants to *play* that angle. If you or whomever doesn't like it...then make a movie with or without it. I don't care. Just make sure I'm not wasting *my* money :lol:.

that is what it is.

Back