A confession to make...

I pinched £2 when I was younger just because I wanted to be like everybody at school with the Manchester United books!

I got caught!!

I write erotic fiction stories that end up with the fact that the girl is a transexual/has a penis. I think it's disturbing but it's funny to read people's reactions to it :giggle:

One of my GUY co worker can be ANAL persistent sometimes. He ALWAYS make tooooo much & far compliments how i look etc. Needless to say, I still am bitching him around when i want to. He gets use to my bitching talking. :rolleye: Sometimes He is fine, then I am not bitching him. I had already told him ZILLION TIMES, "i dont need to hear the details of your thoughts and i am not interested to know". well, Sometimes he can be fun person to work with and always been honest. ugh Lots of my female coworkers feel the same thing. :mad2:

I write erotic fiction stories that end up with the fact that the girl is a transexual/has a penis. I think it's disturbing but it's funny to read people's reactions to it :giggle:

<rolling laughter> Man, that would freak out so many readers! <grin>

I hate chuck e. cheese >.>

Pizza Hut rulz!!! 8D whoooo! *chuckles*

um, I have stayed in 5th grade twice only because my mom hasnt find me a middle school that has the deaf program for me yet. >.> so...

I suck at math too XD math is my arch-nemesis <.<

I dont like gum and I dont like to chew on anything for long.

oh and I definetly need a job too. >.>

Well here goes. I missed a grade in Elementary and had vacation from school for the whole year.

I was gay before but it wasn't for me so im happy with a woman. :)

I had a childhood girlfriend but never saw her again.

I had a best friend in Elementary but he hates me now. *smh*

I do hate hearing people for thinking deaf people as low, like that they couldnt take care of babies or can't driving or anything even if they know that deaf people could do everything but just don't have some of hear. :mad:

Usually, I dont have ANY problems with hearing people even if they consider them as low and didnt know enough about deaf people, that's ok with me. BUT IF they do know about deaf people and still consider them low, then they piss me off.

Well here goes. I missed a grade in Elementary and had vacation from school for the whole year.

I had a childhood girlfriend but never saw her again.

I had a best friend in Elementary but he hates me now. *smh*

Yeah I remember that.....

I always thought Chuck E. Cheese was called Chunky Cheese.

:lol:

My confession? I'm enjoying the Jiro the Dictator thread! :lol:

ADD= Attention Deficit Disorder. Makes it difficult for me to think clearly at times. I get distracted very easily too. I start on an assignment here at work and it's not 5 minutes before i'm switching to something else and then back again. Often my mind races, which makes learning ASL a double challenge.

I also have ADD and am a mess! I scored extremely low in visual inattentiveness and have been wondering if it will be hard for me to learn ASL. When I try to look at the ASL book my mind starts wandering right away.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean you realized you're actually heterosexual? I'm just curious cause your post makes gayness sound like a fashion trend.

Back