kazumi

Reaction score
u guys can make a confession..

let me start mine

i have a confession to make....i stayed in 5 grade twice

what abt you?

this is kinda a game

ppl can learn abt urself that no one knew abt

my friend and i stole some cassette tapes and makeup when we were 16. we were brought into the police station for questioning.

fortunately, the store we stole from didn't press charges against us.

I hate to lose. By lose it can be anything, whether academic, entertainment, during sports, talk. I feel the need for redemption of my inability to win in a case of losing.

I sucked at math
I have a really strong conscience
I prefer honesty
My dad is the devil (honest, with horns and tail)

I'm a serious Civil War buff. I can spend all day in the bookstore reading up on it. Going to the re-inactment of the battle of Gettysburg is a goal of mine. Now how many other black women do you know that would say the same? :lol:

During a meet and greet after Faith Hill's concert, I put my arm around her waist while getting a pic with her. After the shot, I suddenly noticed my hand was on her ass instead, she looked at me puzzled, I said "oops!". I left red faced while she gave me a 'you l'il devil' grin! Others waiting in line were laughing! LOL (By the way, she's got pretty firm honey bunnies! :D)

When I was a little kid I used to confuse Colorado and Morocco. When my family and I were taking a flight to Colorado and my father told me it would be a few hours, I replied with: "But isn't Colorado all the way in Africa?"

I'm a total slob. I just can't get myself together. I blame it on my ADD. :roll:

Same here and I do have a confession to make that I am lazy and old and don't like to do housework around here. I don't know what is ADD stand for. Can you clarify that for me, please? :ty: Just to let you know that it is not a New Year resolution. I can not change anyway. That is the way I am unless I change to make my house clean and better. I hope I will get myself together when I feel in the good mood. I am missing my husband and he will come home soon in about two months. See you around, guys. :wave:

I don't know what is ADD stand for. Can you clarify that for me, please? :ty:

ADD= Attention Deficit Disorder. Makes it difficult for me to think clearly at times. I get distracted very easily too. I start on an assignment here at work and it's not 5 minutes before i'm switching to something else and then back again. Often my mind races, which makes learning ASL a double challenge.

No one knows about this not ever my Mom.

When I was little I rode my bike on the bike path. I was going to go across the street to get the other side of bike path. I stopped and looked both way before crossing but heard a weird noise but didnt know what it was. Then when I was half way across the street. There was two cars racing each other and one went around behind me and the other went in front of me and I didnt get hit and was lucky to be alive. It scared the crap out of me and I was pissed at them. I was shaking and never told my mom about this even after her death.

I am honestly a giant pushover, even though most people wouldn't want to be alone in a dark alley with me.

My best friend and I broke into an old
haunted farm house twice when we were
teenagers..:D

Back