A cochlear implant story

Do you realise that you completely missed the point?

no matter what was the reason of Liebling not understanding - whether it was British or American English, or ASL influenced English - the point is, for crissake - that SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTOOD, and THAT was what I was trying to tell her.

Got it already?

Fuzzy

No, Bear is correct...

Re-read my previous posts toward you.

You should say in first place when I use "PORK" in my some posts: "Wait a minute, I think we confused our difference language... "PORK? Is it British language? Right? If yes, we use HAM as American language..." I would say Oooocchhh... thank you for show me your American language ... but you didn't... and see example of my post toward shel90...
Example: Shel90 mentioned "football" in her CI thread. I would not do like what you did to me... I questioned her in manner way to aviod any misunderstand... Is it American football, you referred to? (We use Rugby as British language... football as British language for American scoocer). Shel90 understood straight way that I am an European and glad to point out that it's American football but you? but you didn't.

If you don't want to understand then I can't help you.

The fact is, Liebling - I was telling you all along "that's not what I mean".

and your reply? "oh no, I understand".

enter picture.

"ooochhhh".

Fuzzy

The fact is, Liebling - I was telling you all along "that's not what I mean".

and your reply? "oh no, I understand".

enter picture.

"ooochhhh".

Fuzzy

What I said in my last post is remain. You can CONVINCED me about the difference languages between British and American without post any pictures. I do not need any pictures to convince... If I don't convince then I would ask you to post the examples...

I have no problem with most ADers for convince the difference languages without post the pictures... *shrug*...

I do not need any pictures to convince...

no? then how come the "ochhh" came ONLY after the picture?

I DID tell you all the time "this is not what I mean"

Fuzzy

no? then how come the "ochhh" came ONLY after the picture?

I DID tell you all the time "this is not what I mean"

Fuzzy

Repeat:

Liebling's post
You should say in first place when I use "PORK" in my some posts: "Wait a minute, I think we confused our difference language... "PORK? Is it British language? Right? If yes, we use HAM as American language..." I would say Oooocchhh... thank you for show me your American language ...

but you didn't..... but make confusion post... when you said that "ham is part of pig..." I said yes... yes.. I know...so? This is a confusion... I didn't know that you use "ham" as American language which we use "pork" as British language until you post the picture.. I was like oooccchhh... You should convinced me in first place about the difference language...

but you didn't.....

no I didn't. BUT i DID many times tell you:

"this is not what I mean"
"part of RAW meat" - RAW meat. RAW.
" this is not what I mean"

Goodnight Liebe.

Fuzzy

no I didn't. BUT i DID many times tell you:

"part of RAW meat" - RAW meat. RAW.
" this is not what I mean"

Goodnight Liebe.

Fuzzy

Yes that's what I confused your post about ham and raw... I was like *scratch my head* because I only know that ham is smoked or boiled and pork is raw meat, that's all... until I learn that ham mean is pork in American language.

Ich wünsche Dir auch eine Guten Nacht und guten Besserung!

I didn't PICK ON her grammar - I thought she apologizED. like: she did it already ONCE, got it?

Fuzzy

But I see different...

I would ignored her "past tense" written and simple accept her apology without complication when I were you.

Cheri's post
I already apologized for my mistake,

Fuzzy's post
WHERE, SHOW ME WHERE. all I see is:
Quote:
I made a mistake and I apologized,
SHOW me where did you apologized. Or you can't because you DIDN'T???
If you can find the apology I missed, I will apologize to you.

You expected Cheri to correct her grammar "apology" before accept her apology. :roll:

To me, you fuss around posters' grammar and fix their grammar correct.

For god's sake.

how was I supposed to know it was grammar or spelling or whatever mistake?

Fuzzy

ps. BTW- she wrote ALREADY. already!! what does "already" means?

I already apologized for my mistake,

where??? there was NO prior apology anywhere, hmm. then it suddenly turned into "grammar mistake" I took it for face value, and accepted.

..translation:

Ich wünsche Dir auch eine Guten Nacht und guten Besserung

to

I also wish you a good night and good improvement

;)
~RR

For god's sake.

Fuzzy

where??? there was NO prior apology anywhere, hmm. then it suddenly turned into "grammar mistake" I took it for face value, and accepted.

Enough.

Let's get back to what this thread is related to--

~RR

For god's sake.

Fuzzy

I interpret Cheri's post for you...

Yes, Cheri already apologized you at her post #32 at other thread... You replied her post #101...

Repeat...

I advised you in my previous post to ignore her "past tense" written, no matter what... and simple accept her apology without complication.. Is it not hard?

:lol: RR, cute translation...

Enough for now... and go back topic... due respect RR's caution post.

Anybody honestly remember what this thread is (No peeking!) about?:giggle:

yes it is about a cochlear implant story and that wasnt peeking!

Your very welcome! I'm glad to be of assistance, pulling us out of our comatose states that alot of previous posts have put us into.

2C why dont you now bring back our regular programming?

:giggle:

Back