A 4-Wheels Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

that looks like a bear slug I just bought for my shotgun

37896.jpg

grats for telling me nothing new.

also forgot to say, F-150 is most comfortable for me, especially in seat and level of truck so who cares about what are you think about F-150 is small or not and you have a opinion, that's fine with me.

My family is helping to look for used full sized truck (American brand with traction control) and buy one for me to drive to school or any place, however I'm not going take with me to Gallaudet Univ but rather to use public transportation, in additional, if we can't find a truck that I want so we could do that after finish the college.

also forgot to say, F-150 is most comfortable for me, especially in seat and level of truck so who cares about what are you think about F-150 is small or not and you have a opinion, that's fine with me.

My family is helping to look for used full sized truck (American brand with traction control) and buy one for me to drive to school or any place, however I'm not going take with me to Gallaudet Univ but rather to use public transportation, in additional, if we can't find a truck that I want so we could do that after finish the college.

Nah, Post from hell got poor vision. That's all he needs to get a new glasses.

I drove F-150 with cabs ..97 (I think) and it's pretty comfortable and good size for almost everything. Nothing to wrong with 2008(??) or up as it got electronic throttle control for traction control.

Nah, Post from hell got poor vision. That's all he needs to get a new glasses.

I drove F-150 with cabs ..97 (I think) and it's pretty comfortable and good size for almost everything. Nothing to wrong with 2008(??) or up as it got electronic throttle control for traction control.

lol, again you try to discount me.

Go ahead, Load up a ton of gravel in the back of that f150 and drive it around about 50 times over, tell me what happens. :shock:

What? You don't haul gravel? You dont haul a boat? You dont haul much? You dont need a truck, enough said.

Just so YOU know: I drive a semi daily, I haul at least 600 tons of crap everyday. And after doing that - a f150, and especially my jeep feels like a tiny truck. How do I know this? Oh, I drive a F150 at the beginning and the end of the day too!!!!! :shock: Yes, I drive a new F150 daily. :shock:

Any more questions?

Go ahead, Load up a ton of gravel in the back of that f150 and drive it around about 50 times over, tell me what happens. :shock:

What? You don't haul gravel? You dont haul a boat? You dont haul much? You dont need a truck, enough said.

Just so YOU know: I drive a semi daily, I haul at least 600 tons of crap everyday. And after doing that - a f150, and especially my jeep feels like a tiny truck. How do I know this? Oh, I drive a F150 at the beginning and the end of the day too!!!!! :shock: Yes, I drive a new F150 daily. :shock:

Any more questions?

I'm guessing its electronic throttle control for traction control is meaningless? :eek3:

Any more questions?

I suggest you to shut up about me since you had no idea what I did.

Haul a gravel... Done
Haul a boat... Done
Haul a tractor...Done
I did other thing.

Foxrac don't do drive with 600 tons for everyday. You silly. No point for him.

Just let you know that I do maintenance for semi/RV/diesel truck. :aw:

Yes, I do have a question for you. Are you ego problem? :D

I suggest you to shut up about me since you had no idea what I did.

Haul a gravel... Done
Haul a boat... Done
Haul a tractor...Done
I did other thing.

Foxrac don't do drive with 600 tons for everyday. You silly. No point for him.

Just let you know that I do maintenance for semi/RV/diesel truck. :aw:

Yes, I do have a question for you. Are you ego problem? :D

So since you do maintenance for semis and such - You know its much bigger than a puny f-150 right?

Last I checked, I have an ego. I don't have an ego problem.

interesting post I read from Nissan Xterra forum -

(don't this dude know how to use space after period? :ugh: )
So I had to go to university yesterday because I had an exam and i was running a bit late.I went downstairs ,got in the X put the key in and tried to start it but it wouldn't work.No problem there,i went and got some jumper cables,brought my dad's car and figured i'll just jump start the truck and be on my way.I finally popped the hood to find a small kitten playing inside,chewing on some wires and just jumping around on my freakin engine...Needless to say jump starting the truck didn't work.So i ended up skipping my exam and working on the X in the rain for 3 hours to come up empty handed.
So any ideas what i should look for?I'm not that good with electrical stuff so I have no idea what to do!!And I could take suggestions on what to do with the cat also...

a reply
This is actually a common problem. Modern cars use a soy-based insulation on the wiring to keep the tree-humpers happy. The problem is that it apparently tastes good to animals, including rats, squirrels, and other vermin.

My brother had to leave his car parked while he deployed to Iraq and in the area there was some rodent that would get into parked cars and chew up the wiring. His solution was to go to a dog groomer and get a bunch of dog hair and sprinkle it around and under his car. He got back after his deployment and his car was perfectly fine, but many of the cars belonging to guys in his unit had damage.

I've been seen damaged insulation wirings in the engine compartments when I opened them for services. Even rats eat up the insulation from the firewalls or hoods to make nests. Usually in the intake manifolds where they can access even inside the air filter housings. If you see animal waste (poops) on anywhere inside the engine compartments, is sign of the animal (most rodents)
is present or previous visited.

Same here, I saw few of them have nests on top of the intake manifolds.

So, rodents chewed the air filter then went in the intake manifolds? Hard to believe. Some of air filter use metal net.

So, rodents chewed the air filter then went in the intake manifolds? Hard to believe. Some of air filter use metal net.

rats can chew thru metal, you know that?

Rats crawl into the opening (mouth) of the air duct thru the air filter box to make nest on the bottom of the box before the air filter. That was happened when I opened the air filter box to inspect the air filter. I can't remmby the name of the car.

Back