A 4-Wheels Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

Um, some people prefer to drive a diesel truck just for commuting to work. My friend has a 4 door Ford diesel truck because he's a tall guy needed comfortable ride. Nothing wrong with that. There's no need to pick on Diehardbiker about his choice. Some people may drive a minivan but don't have children...for good reasons.

Yes, I agree with you.

I prefer big pick-up, especially F-150 due size and preference.

Yup, it is called full sized pu truck while Ranger is called compact pu truck, in other word small pu truck for Ranger.

No, it is big.

Ford Ranger is small one.

I drove F-150 so numerous time in my life.

No, it is big.

Yup, it is called full sized pu truck while Ranger is called compact pu truck, in other word small pu truck for Ranger.

still small to PFH :)

think "You call that a knife? This is a knife!" line

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4[/ame]

Transcript
Teenage Mugger: [Dundee and Sue are approached by a black youth stepping out from the shadows, followed by some others] You got a light, buddy?
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Yeah, sure kid.
[reaches for lighter]
Teenage Mugger: [flicks open switchblade] And your wallet!
Sue Charlton: [guardedly] Mick, give him your wallet.
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: [amused] What for?
Sue Charlton: [cautiously] He's got a knife.
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: [chuckles] That's not a knife.
[he pulls out a large bowie knife]
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Now THAT's a knife.
[Dundee slashes the teen mugger's jacket and maintains eyeball to eyeball stare]
Teenage Mugger: Shit!
[he and his friends run off]
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: [to Sue] Just some kids having fun. You all right?
Sue Charlton: [relieved] I'm always all right when I'm with you, Dundee.

No, it is big.

What Jiro said.

What I drive... I can see top of houses sometimes.. I'm always looking downwards to the stop signs, not up.

:)

For normal trucks, the F150 is actually small in the "Truck world".. I'll just throw this in for example.. a chevy 2500, extended cab, long bed, dually... That side by side alone with the F150 will make the F150 look tiny, and out perform the f150 by a ten-mile.

Not to mention the f350-550, the international, the bigger trucks out there.

I guess farm life makes you see things differently, like towing stuff, abuse a toy can take, etc... Then coming back to the "regular life" and thinking everyone here are noobs.

What Jiro said.

What I drive... I can see top of houses sometimes.. I'm always looking downwards to the stop signs, not up.

:)

For normal trucks, the F150 is actually small in the "Truck world".. I'll just throw this in for example.. a chevy 2500, extended cab, long bed, dually... That side by side alone with the F150 will make the F150 look tiny, and out perform the f150 by a ten-mile.

Not to mention the f350-550, the international, the bigger trucks out there.

I guess farm life makes you see things differently, like towing stuff, abuse a toy can take, etc... Then coming back to the "regular life" and thinking everyone here are noobs.

I think that Chevy Silverado 1500 is better compare to F-150 when come to size.

Silverado 2500 is just similar to F-250, of course, they are bigger one.

I'm big fan of Ford, not GM/Chevy, anyway.

I think that Chevy Silverado 1500 is better compare to F-150 when come to size.

Silverado 2500 is just similar to F-250, of course, they are bigger one.

I'm big fan of Ford, not GM/Chevy, anyway.

grats for telling me nothing new.

In all honesty.... I prefer subaru over fords.. Big time. Just replace their rotors once you buy one then you're set.

I can go ahead and re-program the subaru to haul 20,000 pounds too!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHNQXB-EqQ]YouTube - Subaru Impreza Pulls Truck Out of The Snow[/ame]

:whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2lC5v5J8BQ]YouTube - Towing Subaru through a creek[/ame]

:aw:

Once Subaru got "snorkel" then it's good to go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbpJL0yfm4]YouTube - Subaru Forester goes snorkeling![/ame]

Back