800 Sex HotLines

Awww..no one would help me out.

I think I ll call the number myself tonight and find out! :squint:

my hearing friends wanted me to do something like that and I told them no that it's just plain weird to use the relay service and go on hitting some chick on the phone who I can't even see and some operator having to speak for me on the phone it's just embrassassing.

Lol, Steel, if it was Halle trying to reach you, I bet you would kick yourself from now to kingdom come! LOL!

P.S. Best of luck to ya, Meggie! I expect a report at 11pm.....

Tousi said:
Lol, Steel, if it was Halle trying to reach you, I bet you would kick yourself from now to kingdom come! LOL!
*sigh* that would bring such joy and tears that I've never felt such excitement and having my life flashed before my eyes, I would go like "FUCKIN' HELL YEAH!!!"

but look at the bright side...I'm just a white trash, immature, strange slacker who likes to smoke, play games, and hang out with friends doing absloutely nothing.

:lol:

OMG *laughing so hard at this thread* Sorry Meg this is too funny!

The relays don't accept 900 # ?? Geez, the hell with relays! I think it's about damn time that these... what should I call them? Hot people? should have sorensons or some kind of phone videos for the deaf people to see :booty: or :lick: or :wackit: or whatever sheesh! :Oops:

But there's Videophones..

Imagine what kind of Deaf VideoPhone sex we can all do!! :naughty:

Deaf258 if I should ever need to call you, for the love of God, man,DO NOT stand up! LOL!

Meg said:
Awww..no one would help me out.

I think I ll call the number myself tonight and find out! :squint:

Oh Dear Meg !!

Poor the female operator, she would rub her clitoris and soak all over her pants. Not fair for her ! As for the male operator, you rip his pants zipper. The wood pole comes out through his pants. :o

You are only the one who hottie member here !! Poor male members here, they ran to their bathroom to do. :wackit:

knightwolf68 said:
Yeah 711 Wouldn't Allow It But There Is Special Relay Service Would Allow To Use I Dunno Waht Number For Example Can Call The Gambling Updates Etc ... That Goes With Phone Credit Something Like That ... I Have Heard About That But I Don't Want To Know What The Special Relay Service Number At All Full Period Hehe

Ok...I guess y'all would have figured it out sooner or later, so why not just say it on the 800 Sex line thread? LOL.

I'm a relay operator/communication assistant. (CRS, Internet, 900, TN, AZRS I get them all just depends on what my operator number is placed in at a certain time.)

Trust me, when you dial into the Special 900 relay number, you get an operator that usually does 711 or internet relay, it's just now we are allowed to place the call because the system doesn't reject the number.

If you are in California chances are you may get me as your operator at least once. LOL.

I do the calls exactly, none of that "sounds like moaning" stuff because we get in trouble for cutting it like that. That's what you called for, then that's what I type.

On a more crazy note, sorry if anyone feels uncomfortable...I get mixed reactions from Deaf, HOH, or SD people when they find out I'm an operator.

Joy said:
Ok...I guess y'all would have figured it out sooner or later, so why not just say it on the 800 Sex line thread? LOL.

I'm a relay operator/communication assistant. (CRS, Internet, 900, TN, AZRS I get them all just depends on what my operator number is placed in at a certain time.)

Trust me, when you dial into the Special 900 relay number, you get an operator that usually does 711 or internet relay, it's just now we are allowed to place the call because the system doesn't reject the number.

If you are in California chances are you may get me as your operator at least once. LOL.

I do the calls exactly, none of that "sounds like moaning" stuff because we get in trouble for cutting it like that. That's what you called for, then that's what I type.

On a more crazy note, sorry if anyone feels uncomfortable...I get mixed reactions from Deaf, HOH, or SD people when they find out I'm an operator.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: why don't you try to call calif relay service? :naughty:

Tousi said:
P.S. Best of luck to ya, Meggie! I expect a report at 11pm.....

To be honest, I chickened out. You all can say BAWK BAWK at me! I guess I am too nice of a girl to go there! :lol:

Joy said:

Ahhh..thanks for clarifying this for me!

By the way, Im not uncomfortable about your being an operator. You guys do a great job for us! Thanks!

Sabrina said:
Oh Dear Meg !!

Poor the female operator, she would rub her clitoris and soak all over her pants. Not fair for her ! As for the male operator, you rip his pants zipper. The wood pole comes out through his pants. :o

You are only the one who hottie member here !! Poor male members here, they ran to their bathroom to do. :wackit:

Oh please...no one is wanking over me here on AD :fly:

Meg said:
HAHAHAHAHA, Beowulf :)

But seriously..come on...these of you brave men, fess up and tell us how this actually works! This deaf guy DID call up 900 number frequently and ran up over thousands of dollars in billing. :-o

It is possible since the relay service will forward your number for billing purposes. That is, if your number is 333-444-5555 and you call the relay service and askt he operator to call the 900 number, the relay service will forward 333 number to the 900 service, Then you will get billed for the time used on the 333 number.

Function equivalent

It was not possible a few years back due to lack of equipment and technology in the relay services.

Piece of cake.

Meg said:
To be honest, I chickened out. You all can say BAWK BAWK at me! I guess I am too nice of a girl to go there! :lol:

she would never do anything like this.. no way in hell!! unless hell freezes over! :lol: it was just all talk to get your attention! that is MEGGIEPOO!!! :lol:

BAWK BAWK BAWK!!! :nana:

Back