800 Sex HotLines

Meg, I volunteer to talk dirty to you. Very willing. You're cute. :naughty:

Nusentinsaino said:
Meg! Run away!! :eek2:

Meg has nothing to fear from me. I treat women well & leave them satisfied. It is up to sexy Meg. So what do you think Meg? Will you PM me? :naughty:

C.C.Sinned said:
Meg has nothing to fear from me. I treat women well & leave them satisfied. It is up to sexy Meg. So what do you think Meg? Will you PM me? :naughty:

PSSSSST!!! just a tad piece of info for you...
20.gif
.... i think meggiepoo is goody two-shoes like angiepoo... so she won't cross the line and fall for perverts.. THorry pallie! :D

FeistyChick said:
PSSSSST!!! just a tad piece of info for you...
20.gif
.... i think meggiepoo is goody two-shoes like angiepoo... so she won't cross the line and fall for perverts.. THorry pallie! :D

OH NO!!! Darn! Being a perv came back to haunt me... I guess maybe I should find some perverted fiesty chick to talk with then. One with a great humor. Do you know of one?

C.C.Sinned said:
OH NO!!! Darn! Being a perv came back to haunt me... I guess maybe I should find some perverted fiesty chick to talk with then. One with a great humor. Do you know of one?

i don't think i know of one?? hmmm.... keep looking.. maybe someone will come your way and arouse you!?!? :giggle:

LOL!!! what about VP?? since alot are using VP now days.. hehe..
you can see the VRS relay expression.. "moans, oh ahh"
:giggles:

FeistyChick said:
i don't think i know of one?? hmmm.... keep looking.. maybe someone will come your way and arouse you!?!? :giggle:

Well there is a certain SpunkyNFlirtatius Chickie, that has made something spring up... :naughty:

C.C.Sinned said:
I know one...she's annoying and insane, so if you want to talk to her, PM me for more information.

*BLUSHING FURIOUSLY*

I gotta admit this... it was before Relay came up, we had a rinky-dinky relay service here ... that you had to pay for services ... way back in the dark ages when knights were high and maidens were preggie...

I did call a ... er ... a sex operator line. It was on a dare, cuz I lost out at Truth and Dare... grr.

As I recall, it was very embarrassing for me and the operator... of course I would be the one who got the very religious operator. Just my luck, huh?

Aii... anyway, I called this so-called "service" and asked for "servicing" ... the poor operator was totally stuck, and had to ask for service and this woman ... the operator said had a very suspiciously high voice, kept cracking in some places... well, let's say, the "woman" was very very suspicious and thought I was trying to sell some kind of service connected with relay, and the operator kept trying to explain to her what it was and that it was a deaf person trying to call her... and of course, that "woman" said she didn't cater to freaks, and hung up.

The operator then told me what was going on, and while everyone behind me were laughing their collective asses off, I told the operator that I was sorry about all this and hung up on her.

And of course, guess what happens? I met the operator a few years later... she was in a workshop about relay services and how to deal with calls...and she mentioned this call!! Some of the people that had been there that night, turned around and looked at me...I wanted to SINK deeply into the floor!

After the seminar, I went up to her and apologized again to her and told her I was the caller...she was shocked, and said... "WHAT?? YOU??? I would have never thought you would do something like this!!" Then she burst out laughing! She was pretty cool about this, and I was so relieved...but I made her promise...NO NAMES!!!!

LOL!!!

that woman called us deaf people freaks!?!? :mad2:

fuckin' bitch!

Steel said:
I know one...she's annoying and insane, so if you want to talk to her, PM me for more information.
Thanks but No. Lots of :booty: comes to me. I've been getting :booty: before you where born... So thanks anyway :bye:

C.C.Sinned said:
Meg, I volunteer to talk dirty to you. Very willing. You're cute. :naughty:

:jaw: Whoa! I think youre barking up the wrong tree ;)

Those who know me can verify that Im an angel and wouldn't know how to talk dirty even drunk. Heh

FeistyChick said:

See...shes begging for a chance to do this! She is the :fly3: of AD. :whistle:

C.C.Sinned said:

I would only blush non stop thus I wont be any fun for you. :cool:

Meg said:
See...shes begging for a chance to do this! She is the :fly3: of AD. :whistle:

oh pahhhleeezzeee!!! i am not the QUEEN of AD.. sheesh.. i am sure the men know it! :roll: :giggle:

C.C.Sinned said:
Well there is a certain SpunkyNFlirtatius Chickie, that has made something spring up... :naughty:

who?? me?? :eek2: sorry but i am not INTO PERVERTS EITHER!! :fu: so look elsewhere dude! :lol:

FeistyChick said:
who?? me?? :eek2: sorry but i am not INTO PERVERTS EITHER!! :fu: so look elsewhere dude! :lol:

:rofl: God that was so easy. :rofl:
Mlkshkgrl is the only Mistress for me. :nana:
My Butt -->:booty: :whip:<-- Mlkshkgrl doing what she does best.
:bj:

Back