70 dead cats found in bags outside San Antonio

Sosie

Reaction score
70 dead cats found in bags outside San Antonio
Fri Jan 16, 4:16 am ET

MARION, Texas – Authorities are trying to find out who stuffed 70 dead Siamese cats into seven large trash bags and dumped them onto a road in suburban San Antonio.

San Antonio television KABB reports the dead cats were found Thursday in the Guadalupe County town of Marion. The animals were all adults.

Guadalupe County Sheriff Arnold Zwicke says the cats appeared to have been kept in a freezer or refrigerator. They've been buried at a site in Guadalupe County.

Marion is located 23 miles east-northeast of San Antonio.

That makes me SO mad, to hear this terrible news but I don't understand why did they do that to poor siamese cats. :mad2:
I have a Siamese cat. Suki is 15 years old. I can't wait to get home to be with her (and other cat). She's my first baby. :D

Siamese cats ? :shock:

I know many spay cats or dogs were being killed but breed cats ? Why they do that....

Oh no!!! I think they all are experimenting on the specific breead cat or stupid CULT. :mad2:

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

i hope they will update to let us know why they need the breed cat AND catch someone who did to poor cats. :mad2:

Yes, I cannot understand why they do that breed cats... they are expensive cats... What they did are inhumane...

You are all assuming that the cats all died at the same time. They could have been kept in a freezer for years. It does sound like a hoarder. It may be possible that the person that was hoarding them died and someone cleaned out the freezer. It is really sick though

Probably a 'kitty mill' gone bad. After reproducing too many cats--they are bound to be ill, and unsellable.

Probably a 'kitty mill' gone bad. After reproducing too many cats--they are bound to be ill, and unsellable.

I've never heard the term "kitty mill" before. But I suppose it's possible since the Siamese is one of the most popular breeds of cat in the States (next to the Persian).

It could be the bad rabies cats and without authorize to put these in sleep. poor cats.

Surely they must be from a breeder. Very sad, and another good reason to try to adopt from shelters and put these bad breeders out of business.

Surely they must be from a breeder. Very sad, and another good reason to try to adopt from shelters and put these bad breeders out of business.

*gasp* maybe it's mutant! one of cat become wolverine. :eek3:

Back