6-year-old Colorado boy floats away in balloon

Mod note:

Thread has been merged.

So...that's it? 90 days in jail for the daddy and 60 days in jail for the mommy? Whatever happened to the 6 years in jail sentence? *scoffs* what a joke...

So...that's it? 90 days in jail for the daddy and 60 days in jail for the mommy? Whatever happened to the 6 years in jail sentence? *scoffs* what a joke...

probably because they plead guilty.

probably because they plead guilty.

I guess so...seems like the mommy got it less cause she admitted it first as the daddy didn't admit it first so he lied...then eventually admitted and got it longer.

Why do these crazy people still have the kids that they exploited? I feel really sorry for the kids.

Well the guy wanted to have his own reality show and he got one! He was on TV in the court room! He is going to get a taste of reality in jail too!

Well the guy wanted to have his own reality show and he got one! He was on TV in the court room! He is going to get a taste of reality in jail too!

*shrugs* He asked for it...most of his privacy violated by more tv time around him.

i watch news on tv says parents got lies to police!! its true.. NEVER LIED TO POLICE

Why do these crazy people still have the kids that they exploited? I feel really sorry for the kids.

That is something that will never make sense to me.

Back