5 Hour Energy Drink

Maybe I should try one before I work out and see if I become the Energizer Bunny while working out! No worries about crashing later cuz by then, it would be time for bed.

Is it expensive?

:shock: no wonder you broke several beds. Poor Marc !

What does this 5 hour energy drink taste like?

I took one this recent Wednesday. The one I took was a Berry Flavor which was TOO sweet for my taste. It was more of like being "bittersweet" as well.

I may be crazy but I had to do whatever it takes to stay awake on the road driving to home from Indiana. From there to here is about 3 1/2 hours drive. It was right after my grandmother's funeral and I didn't leave there until like around 7pm (Central). By the time I left, I was already exhausted because I had been up since 5 AM to comfort my aunt. Anyway, So, I knew I had to get something to kick in for me to be able to get to home because I had to work the next morning at 7am.

I think I had too much caffeine that day more than I needed to because before I left, My father gave me a can of Red Bull which is what I drank and I also got the 5th Hour Energy Drink plus Coca-Cola Classic. Boy, I was already WIRED! I was totally wide awake and perky. It lasted for the next couple of hours. By the time I got home which was 3 1/2 hours later, I was still able to feel the effect and I could not go to bed right away.

Finally, about 3 hours after arriving at home, It started to wear out and believe me, I crashed down badly. Man, the next morning when I woke up - OMG, I just had the worst headache I ever had. That was my mistake for taking too much that day! :lol:

I took one this recent Wednesday. The one I took was a Berry Flavor which was TOO sweet for my taste. It was more of like being "bittersweet" as well.

I may be crazy but I had to do whatever it takes to stay awake on the road driving to home from Indiana. From there to here is about 3 1/2 hours drive. It was right after my grandmother's funeral and I didn't leave there until like around 7pm (Central). By the time I left, I was already exhausted because I had been up since 5 AM to comfort my aunt. Anyway, So, I knew I had to get something to kick in for me to be able to get to home because I had to work the next morning at 7am.

I think I had too much caffeine that day more than I needed to because before I left, My father gave me a can of Red Bull which is what I drank and I also got the 5th Hour Energy Drink plus Coca-Cola Classic. Boy, I was already WIRED! I was totally wide awake and perky. It lasted for the next couple of hours. By the time I got home which was 3 1/2 hours later, I was still able to feel the effect and I could not go to bed right away.

Finally, about 3 hours after arriving at home, It started to wear out and believe me, I crashed down badly. Man, the next morning when I woke up - OMG, I just had the worst headache I ever had. That was my mistake for taking too much that day! :lol:

Oh my goodness Jolie! :giggle:

If I drank that many energy drinks, I'd be bouncing off the walls from now until eternity. :lol:

That being said, I understand why you drank as much caffeine as you did given your circumstances. Yikes!

I've never tried it cuz I never had any need for it.

A can of NOS is good enough for me. ;)

I hope NOS is good cuz I bought it and I will drink it whenever I tired at work tomorrow lol :)

P.S. sorry about my desktop is messy...
CIMG3277.jpg

I hope NOS is good cuz I bought it and I will drink it whenever I tired at work tomorrow lol :)

P.S. sorry about my desktop is messy...
CIMG3277.jpg
It's good. If you want more flavor, they also have it in fruit punch flavor and grape flavor. The original is citrus flavor.

Oh, by the way... Mountain Dew recently re-released one of their high caffeine sodas called "Mountain Dew: Game Fuel". They released it a couple of years ago to support the upcoming release of Halo 3 for the Xbox 360. Now, they're doing it to support World of Warcraft. They're also going to release a 2nd flavor for MD:GF. The first flavor is the same as 2 years ago... citrus with a blast of cherry. The design and drink will be blood-orange to support the Orcs from World of Warcraft. The 2nd drink is supposedly going to be ice-blue or something to support the Elves. I think it's raspberry flavored. :dunno:

Anyways, it's also high in caffeine... like 160 mg.

LMAO!!! You will be like SHAKY cause this energy drink makes you CRAZY!!!
Hahaha... energy drinks vary on the individual.

Some people are more sensitive to caffeine than others. I'm not unless I take TOO MUCH. The most I ever took was 1,055 kg in one sitting. That's like 4 bottles of NOS in 1 second!

I drank NOS few days ago and it tastes good almost like another energy drink I think Rockstar.

I drank NOS few days ago and it tastes good almost like another energy drink I think Rockstar.
Have you tried NOS Fruit Punch or NOS Grape?

I like the fruit punch flavor better. :)

Have you tried NOS Fruit Punch or NOS Grape?

I like the fruit punch flavor better. :)

Is that dark blue label I saw from Wal-Mart today? I walking around Wal-Mart and spotted two different color of NOS drink.

I used it once. After I took it I started shaking, feeling uneasy, and like I was going to have a seizure.

Yeah, I do not want to take a risk. I prefer red bull or monster with no sugar and/or diet. It don't bother me at all. I also only drink it a several times.

Is that dark blue label I saw from Wal-Mart today? I walking around Wal-Mart and spotted two different color of NOS drink.
They're all blue... but have different secondary colors.

The secondary colors are as follows...

The original (citrus flavor) is orange.

The fruit punch is red.

The grape is purple.

I prefer to use execrise over try any chemical drinks.

How is exercise gonna help you stay awake? What if you are at work all night and you cannot exercise? You need the energy to keep you awake longer. :P

They're all blue... but have different secondary colors.

The secondary colors are as follows...

The original (citrus flavor) is orange.

The fruit punch is red.

The grape is purple.
Let me clarify some more...

The bottles are all Blue and they look like NOS gas tanks.

What makes them different is the labels on them, which shows the secondary color. That's what I mentioned above... orange being citrus flavored (original), red being fruit punch flavored, and purple being grape flavored.

However, the cans are just one color (except for the sugar free kind). The citrus flavored (original) is blue, fruit punch flavored is red, and grape flavored is purple. The fourth is silver with an orange top, which is the citrus flavored kind that is sugar free.

http://www.40ouncebeer.com/pictsenergydrinks/noscans.jpg

Energy drinks like Rockstar and Monster make me feel like I'm gonna puke every time I drink them. I think I'll stick with orange juice and milk.

All drinks never work for that for me, but there is one drink that work for me is Efusjon. You should check new drink, Efusjon Edge & Raw.

Please read about it. Check the link. Efusjon 4 Friends

Back