48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remmy what happened to World War past then when Japan surprised us and we surpirse them back and they gave up! so it's a possible that happen that Iraq won't give up now but will do later... hopefully *sobs*

Originally posted by aceXslver76
yeah I saw president's speech recently and I bet we will go war for sure. :tears:

yeah, it will be sad week :tears:

Originally posted by nozobo
Remmy what happened to World War past then when Japan surprised us and we surpirse them back and they gave up! so it's a possible that happen that Iraq won't give up now but will do later... hopefully *sobs*
I don't think a "surprise attack" would really solve the war...

If we wanted to end this war with Iraq.....why not send a nuke to Iraq?

had discussions about this last night, and one of my friends pointed out:

"Why would USA go for just a man that is tyranny? Saddam is old, prolly in 60's or 70's and hes gonna die being old later on if USA didnt go in war."

And other numerous discussions..I'll post some of them up whenever I can. Boy, war shapes up the future, and it's gonna be interesting one.

Yep...if we go to war, MANY, and I DO mean, MANY things will change in our lives...

We could lose the ones we love and care for...

We could lose some jobs and have trouble with the ecomomy (money)

More women may have to seek a job rather than staying home and staying care of the kids

Alot of things would be pretty streesful if we really enter the war

I am wondering when will America and the England will realised that Israel need us as the Palestinian keep bombin the innocent israeli

I hope we are going to die.

Now why do you say something like that? What do we derserve to die for? It isn't even our time to die like that...and it isn't fair, you know that. Only God has the right to decided whether the person die or not...because God has a reason for that, but do the iraels have a reason to KILL innocent ppl and the people they HARDLY know? No, they don't. They may hate us, but killing and wasting ppls lives isn't going to solve anything...it just get worse and worse until it is worst ENOUGH to stop...

If Iraesl doesn't like us, why can't they at LEAST just leave us alone?

Because Saddam ignored us. We told him to disarmed. He continued to let them to make more weapons. That is no no. So we gotta to destory their country once they r dead. We will create the building in their country. Like we own their country. Man they are fucked

I dont really give a shit whats going on, all we can do is let it blow over.

Steel isnt making any sense, he need to face the reality that there is SO MANY sicko in the world.

I wouldn't be surprised of Saddam suddenly decided to nuke an American city or two.

I am sure theres bunch of jet scouting for any type of missile, and then destroy it.

remember we have bunch of anti-missile launcher, but one problem it takes a while to coordinate the position of the missle..

Originally posted by Justin Sane
I am sure theres bunch of jet scouting for any type of missile, and then destroy it.

remember we have bunch of anti-missile launcher, but one problem it takes a while to coordinate the position of the missle..
Yes, but... there's a possibility that Saddam has more missiles than we can handle.

I am betting that going to war is exactly what Saddam wants Bush to do. It's against the wishes of the American people to do so though, and Bush's ignoring people's protests anyways. HOW RUDE! I mean we don't even have the United Nations support which can't be a good thing. Interesting thing, last nite history class was discussing how people don't want to go to war until near the end of it because every nation wants a piece of the pie (of the winning side, that is). Take a look at WWII for one... HAVEN'T BUSH LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THAT? We are not to push people to do what we want them to do, and because we didn't enforce the rules that Saddam was supposed to follow, we would not be in this stupid position right now. It is only because of unbalanced power that we did not remove Saddam from his office back then.

My concern is-- is Bush doing the right thing, threatening Saddam. Apparently, Bush is covering up in some ways. He insists he isn't planning the war because of the oil they have but in his speech last night, he requested Iraq to not burn the oil if the war begins. Eh, what's that. Ah :dunno: I just don't want the innocence to die. I don't really support the war to occur. Wish Bush could find a better way to solve all this nonsense.

i m realized that Bush want saddam and his two sons better left their country.... that is impossible!!! samething to bin laden always good hid from them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back