48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoxostarss

Reaction score
Bush said that if Saddam does not step out as a leader for Iraq in 48 hours then we're going to go war. :(

HEY, I JUST GOT HOME FROM SCRAPBOOK CLASSES, WHAT DID THE BUSH SAY ?! I MISSED IT .... WHAT IS GOING ON ?! REALLY ?! 48 hours ..... SHEESH, HOPEFULLY, THEY WILL LEAVE!!!

i have a feeling that we WILL go to war. theres no way in hell that Saddam will step down.

Yep I agree wit you, D! I don't think Saddam will step out Iraq as leader.

I doubt he will step out as a leader. I wont be surprise if he didnt.

yeah. this really sucks ass becuz my family lives near Iraq so my mom is freaking out. oh well.

how do u know if its not bye bye usa? i am getting a bad vibe..

D, me too. Because we do not know what's happen next?

Iraq people are fucked up.

I remembered there's a news about people, who stole 19 nuclear bombs.. I wondered if that's iraq people who stole and.. try to throw some nuclear bomb in our country.

remmy all iraqi people/civilians are alreay armed since they are loyal to saddam. they will kill US army when US enters iraq. man.

First they will attack Israel then Rome and last but not the least- Washington D.C. with nukes. Major natural disasters will occur following the bombings.

Originally posted by Pure Ion
First they will attack Israel then Rome and last but not the least- Washington D.C. with nukes. Major natural disasters will occur following the bombings.

And what makes you believe that that the above will happen, Robb ? You're talking nonsense, you know.

Originally posted by d
what is wrong with predicting?

it's not a realistic prediction. It's the kind of prediction that only retards would read from tabloids and buy into that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back