30 Republican candidates running for office this Nov sez Obama out of touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we listening to Jimmy Carter?

a lot of the left did.

They just need to sit him in the corner with a rubiks cube and he will be fine.

your the only one who seems to think so .....

what was the OP saying about being out of touch?

A statement quoted out of an entire article and several clarifying statements ommitted. Taken out of context.

I doubt that I am the only one that recognized the statement was taken out of context. I am simply the only one that pointed it out.:cool2:

A statement quoted out of an entire article and several clarifying statements ommitted. Taken out of context.

I doubt that I am the only one that recognized the statement was taken out of context. I am simply the only one that pointed it out.:cool2:

oh? So Jimmy carter was simply stating that the majority of those who were opposing Obama's policies were doing so on sound reason and logic and had nothing to do with racism?

Or, did he blame the majority of those who opposed Obama's policies as being racist?

Nothing was taken out of context ..... he either meant one of the above, or not.

oh? So Jimmy carter was simply stating that the majority of those who were opposing Obama's policies were doing so on sound reason and logic and had nothing to do with racism?

Or, did he blame the majority of those who opposed Obama's policies as being racist?

Nothing was taken out of context ..... he either meant one of the above, or not.

Original statement out of context. Most recent statement is reaching into the netherworld.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back