30 Republican candidates running for office this Nov sez Obama out of touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dare that not all of them will win, even any democrats voted against health care bill would have better for reelection in conservative district and I know that most blacks are bigger democrat supporter, especially in my state.

Oh, yeah.....the Republicans said it so it must be true!:roll:

Might want to check out some of the other false statements made by Republicans since they lost the last election.:laugh2:

Oh, yeah.....the Republicans said it so it must be true!:roll:

Might want to check out some of the other false statements made by Republicans since they lost the last election.:laugh2:

:shrug: Either side has made statements that are false...noone is perfect, especially when greed is involved.

Well, those black Republican candidates will certainly have an edge come this November 2010.

Please do explain why it is you make that terribly racist assumption.:roll:

:shrug: Either side has made statements that are false...noone is perfect, especially when greed is involved.

Of course. However this thread was intended to divide by party. It is not just the Dems and it is not just the Repubs.

I think many picked him on the basis of his skin color and simply wanted to see the first "black president" rather than on experience alone.

Wow! You will dig up any excuse to justify the Republican loss. How dare you insinuate that American voters are so shallow and ignorant as to base their vote on something as inconsequential as skin color. Only a die hard racist with a ill formed opinion of superiority of themself would dare to make such a statement...and in public, no less.:roll:

:laugh2:
Liberals calling them, "Uncle Toms" in 5....4.....3....2....
:laugh2:

Oh, the democrats haven't used the race card at all :roll:

You don't recall Jimmy Carter claiming that those who voted for McCain did so because they are racist?

Wow. I cannot shake the feeling that anyone who mentions skin color in a debate is racist. But that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back