3 New Mountain Dew flavors ....

I thought Voltage tasted somewhat like MtDew Baja Blast (the one offered at Taco Bell). Supernova was OK - tasted like it had raspberry in it.

I have not tried Revolution as they didn't have any in stock. I kind of liked Voltage better than Supernova. I am not sure if it is something I would drink on regular basis.

I have been following the progress on Dewmocracy.com .... I know this because I have seen the voting map of the USA ....

VOLTAGE WINS! Now we'd hafta wait until 8/18 on that site to see the formal announcement. I *know* it's Voltage.

I got sick on Mt Dew as a kid :(

images5CMt-Dew-logo-.gif

I like the orginal flavor of Mountain dew better. the yellow one lol. I remember when i was a kid my cousin had me try it and I'd say: "it looks like pee"

and he would laugh like really hard and he would say: "its not pee, its pop."

Voltage was my vote. Voltage going be new addition to standard MD drinks later in December. 12 packs are still available in Wal-Mart while they still have them in stock.
But I want my MD Pitch Black back! Sour Grapes rule my tongue.

You made me thinking about buying Voltage and others in 12 packs soon! Dang you!

Tastly Tip: Try put some drinks in freezer for little long, you will get tastly slurpees out of them. I did with Pitch Black few years ago.

Voltage was my vote. Voltage going be new addition to standard MD drinks later in December. 12 packs are still available in Wal-Mart while they still have them in stock.
But I want my MD Pitch Black back! Sour Grapes rule my tongue.

You made me thinking about buying Voltage and others in 12 packs soon! Dang you!

Tastly Tip: Try put some drinks in freezer for little long, you will get tastly slurpees out of them. I did with Pitch Black few years ago.
Yeah, I like Pitch Black too. :)

They made Pitch Black II a year later. That had more flavor. :)

I tried it all. I like wild raspberry with ginseng. But I am not a Soda Person. My husband let me to drink for try taste. We like Wild Raspberry with ginseng with light blue.

what?? new Mountain Dew.. oh no!!! I can't stand of sweet soda *brrrrrr clean my tongue*

It was last April. I think. I am not a soda person. I just wanted to taste what it alike. I can't drink any soda too much. Because it have carbonate inside. It cause my stomach get acid. Forget it!

I used to drink mountain dew addictive before. I don't drink it anymore for my health reason.

It was last April. I think. I am not a soda person. I just wanted to taste what it alike. I can't drink any soda too much. Because it have carbonate inside. It cause my stomach get acid. Forget it!

I used to drink mountain dew addictive before. I don't drink it anymore for my health reason.

*smile* i agree with you. "Mountain Dew" soda is not health. it is not my business. I prefer "volvic" ice tea, but I am sad, because in America don't have kind of different Volvic :(
you would understand, that is what i want "volvic" ice tea. it taste very GOOD!!! It is not like Lipton Ice tea, that use with sweet *eeek*
look on LINK

Volvic Tee création | Volvic

*smile* i agree with you. "Mountain Dew" soda is not health. it is not my business. I prefer "volvic" ice tea, but I am sad, because in America don't have kind of different Volvic :(
you would understand, that is what i want "volvic" ice tea. it taste very GOOD!!! It is not like Lipton Ice tea, that use with sweet *eeek*
look on LINK

Volvic Tee création*|*Volvic

I never hear of Volvic Iced Tea. Where is coming from?

I have tried all 3 of those new flavor mountain dews.. loved it! Bought all from Target (Target is my favorite store!) *Yum* Now I don't see them in stock lately but only 6 packs boxes.. bummed!!

I have tried all 3 of those new flavor mountain dews.. loved it! Bought all from Target (Target is my favorite store!) *Yum* Now I don't see them in stock lately but only 6 packs boxes.. bummed!!
They don't have all 3 in stores because the "Dew-mocracy" is over. They had all 3 in stores so that customers could try them and vote which should remain on the market.

Back