3 New Mountain Dew flavors ....

What was the other one?

Not quite sure of your question? I think I tried Revolution and Super Nova, but it has been 6 days. You know I am old. I did not like either one I tried, but I am big Lime Diet Coke fan.

Not quite sure of your question? I think I tried Revolution and Super Nova, but it has been 6 days. You know I am old. I did not like either one I tried, but I am big Lime Diet Coke fan.
Ah, ok.

Well, years ago when Pepsi Blue was out... I thought it was okay.

Out of these 3, the best so far seems to be Supernova (strawberry). It's like Strawberry Fanta mixed with Mountain Dew. :)

Ah, ok.

Well, years ago when Pepsi Blue was out... I thought it was okay.

Out of these 3, the best so far seems to be Supernova (strawberry). It's like Strawberry Fanta mixed with Mountain Dew. :)

For some strange reason, I have no memory of Pepsi Blue. The clear Pepsi was awful, I thought, like cinnamon pop.

I hd to come back in here to see if someone said the kinds and sure enough.

Thanks vampy.

I will check it out and taste it myself. I will let yall know what i think of it. ok? :)

For some strange reason, I have no memory of Pepsi Blue. The clear Pepsi was awful, I thought, like cinnamon pop.
I thought Crystal Pepsi was good!

I guess we have different preferences. ;)

I hd to come back in here to see if someone said the kinds and sure enough.

Thanks vampy.

I will check it out and taste it myself. I will let yall know what i think of it. ok? :)
Yeah, I suggest you try Wal-Mart this week... 2 for $1. Can't beat that! :)

Yeah, I suggest you try Wal-Mart this week... 2 for $1. Can't beat that! :)

I went to Wal-Mart today to do some shopping. I remember to stop by the coke machine to look and see if there is any new flavors.

Sure enough they do but only had 2 flavors. I got Revolution (Wild berry with ginseng). I tried it and it is GOOD.

I am drinking Supernova (blast of strawberry melon flavor and ginseng) right now. It is ok. They didnt have voltage at Wal-Mart. ugh.

I stopped by gas station on the way home and checked to see if they had it and sure enough they did so I bought one.

so I havent tried Voltage ( Raspberry citrus flavor and ginseng) yet but will tonight. I will let you know what I think of voltage. ;)

Voltage is pretty good... but i like Revolution the best! wild berry is my favorite, figures! heh! :)

voltage is purple color.. not blue... its wild raspberry with ginseng...

revolution is blue color.. its wild berry with ginseng...

I bought all of 3 flavors, I had tried Voltage and it tastes little like Pepsi Blue.

I will try other 2 flavors later.

voltage is purple color.. not blue... its wild raspberry with ginseng...

revolution is blue color.. its wild berry with ginseng...

It's looks like blue for Voltage but light blue for Revolution.

I tried Voltage... blah. I couldn't even finish the whole thing.

Supernova... I finished that pretty quickly like I normally do for every other soda.

Revolution... I finished that, but it took me a bit longer than normal.

Voltage... I couldn't even finish it.

Final result... SUPERNOVA!!!

I had tried Revolution today, taste little better than Voltage.

I will try Supernova later.

Back