3 guys caught kevbo....

Originally posted by Liza
:laugh2: :laugh2: oh lawdy. I wouldn't be too surprised if my bro in law....... I hope he didn't tell anyone. So far, my sis in law is acting normally....... :ugh:

I live in the boonies of Norway, and I have a good window view to nature.... not much civilization here. Heh... that's why it was a total surprise for me. I'm a "private" nudist at home ;) I always tell freakychickie and katziechickie that I hafta put some clothes on whenever we are on webcam with each other! :D

:laugh2: I can vouch for that!! I've seen her walk around half-nekked!!! We've done so many things that will make you all beg us to add your names to our yahoo list!! :D I do walk around half-nekked... nothing wrong with that! Just make sure you don't accidently step out of the house to take the dogs out for their nature calls and the neighbours go :cool: or :ugh: at you!! :laugh2: That has happened to me several times!

lmao steel said his bro ALWAYS catch him jack off...damn, he has no life even woman...all he jack off at cartoon...probably X-men cartoon storm since she is berry (spell) in the movie

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
This is the best thread ever! :mrgreen:

fucking :werd: !!!!!!

thats so hiliarious!!!! u must be so embarassed, kev -- i would laugh at your face everytime i see you! :rofl:

See something different here.... Kevbo obviously stopped postwhoring. :( HEY KEVVIE, GET YOUR CUTE ASS IN HERE, DAMNIT! :o :laugh2:

Originally posted by KeWoOLeE
fucking :werd: !!!!!!

thats so hiliarious!!!! u must be so embarassed, kev -- i would laugh at your face everytime i see you! :rofl:
I'm not embarassed.

gasp look who came back.. r u alrite?? did u fainted out after u jerk off??

Originally posted by Wheel-Man
gasp look who came back.. r u alrite?? did u fainted out after u jerk off??
WTF are you talking about? You were there. :slap:

Originally posted by Wheel-Man
yea i know after we left did u do it again? :laugh2: i can't stop laughing bec of u
No. You retard fucks made me tired as hell when I got up for game. :fu:

Umm.. I hope Kevbo washed his hands before he chatted with those guys.. :X
(they go like chatting.. yea!!! ^5
and tapping their arms/shoulder
touching keyboard.. and other guys touching*typing*).. eww..

*poof*

Originally posted by MsGiglz

*poof*

:eek: :laugh2:

Originally posted by MsGiglz

*poof*

:rofl:

Back