3 guys caught kevbo....

Originally posted by Sydlie
There was a girl who got kicked out of my college last year for masturbating in the cafeteria all the time. It was enough to make you go blind! You'd be walking along monding your own business and BLAM there's this nasty chick with her hand down her pants making strange noises.

Yuck... and now that I've remembered that disgusting visual... I think I have to go and cry...

Ohhh, masturbating in the cafeteria!? What, is she nuts? Gee, I'm glad she got kicked out of college. She have NO common sense, she should be doing that in private somewhere like at home, bedroom or whatever but doing it in public at college in the cafeteria!? :crazy:

omg- one night, Catrina, who graduated from MKSD and I were in our dorm and we had floor meeting every monday nights to let the girls' what they need to know. There was a special-need girl "pop the corn" in front of us, while we were talking about the following week. God, it was not a such pretty sight for both of us.

Originally posted by luckyx13x
omg- one night, Catrina, who graduated from MKSD and I were in our dorm and we had floor meeting every monday nights to let the girls' what they need to know. There was a special-need girl "pop the corn" in front of us, while we were talking about the following week. God, it was not a such pretty sight for both of us.
Ok, new expression i have NEVER heard before. What is 'Pop the corn'????

Originally posted by Liza
This does remind me of the times my (huge) windows would be open, and I got busted twice for walking around in my own apt naked.

How do u know? Someone who saw yours twice. they told you about that???

I use to be so quiet, My ex (the hearing 1) would be in the other room and not even know that I ever did it. She always had the TV on so she couldn't hear me in my room. I try my best to be careful.

MMMMMMMM i think i can say this safely, I have been busted once when iwas using the puter and playing with myself and door knocked ( at least they were poliete gave me time to straighten myself out) Sooooooo i know next time to do it in the dark and away from the puter :-X

Originally posted by Lasza

Or gave them a heart attack and had to call emergency services?

Act I

Officer: Now Madam, Can you please explain How exactly this gentleman had a heart attack?

Act II

Officer: Oh it's you again Madam, let me guess... you had your...

Originally posted by WonderBum

Act I

Officer: Now Madam, Can you please explain How exactly this gentleman had a heart attack?

Act II

Good theories!!! :laugh2:
Wonder about Liza's respond. :naughty:

Originally posted by prostock19
:rofl: :laugh2: :rofl: :laugh2:

Everyone at work is looking at me strange, wonder why I am laughing so damn hard. OMFG OMFG

HAHA that reminds me of... when i had pager last year, was in dr office (i was pregnant)... one of my friend said something, it really cracked me up. I couldnt breathe, still laughing. Everyone in the lobby freaked out and looked at me strange!! Thought i was in labor.. went in dr, still laughed. when i was done with dr office. I walked out through lobby, I still laughed.. People looked at me strange and thinks that i am on drugs.. :rofl:

This does remind me of the times my (huge) windows would be open, and I got busted twice for walking around in my own apt naked.

Worse than being busted by your friends doing this... I've actually ordered pizza and forgotten that I was nude until the pizza guy got there and I went to pay and oops, no pockets! Another time, there was a knock at the door and I thought it was my ex-fiance and he left his keys or something and here it was Mormons trying to preach the bible. I seem to not have an embarassment factor, both times I've laughed histerically, but other people get embarrassed for me.

Originally posted by Lasza

:laugh2: Saw them looking at me through the window.. oh jesus.

:blush: It was my bro in law getting some stuff, and some stranger who cut through our backyard. I have no idea they were planning on doing that at all. :mad2:

Originally posted by WonderBum

Act I

Act II

:laugh2: :laugh2: oh lawdy. I wouldn't be too surprised if my bro in law....... I hope he didn't tell anyone. So far, my sis in law is acting normally....... :ugh:

I live in the boonies of Norway, and I have a good window view to nature.... not much civilization here. Heh... that's why it was a total surprise for me. I'm a "private" nudist at home ;) I always tell freakychickie and katziechickie that I hafta put some clothes on whenever we are on webcam with each other! :D

Worse than being busted by your friends doing this... I've actually ordered pizza and forgotten that I was nude until the pizza guy got there and I went to pay and oops, no pockets! Another time, there was a knock at the door and I thought it was my ex-fiance and he left his keys or something and here it was Mormons trying to preach the bible. I seem to not have an embarassment factor, both times I've laughed histerically, but other people get embarrassed for me.

OMG!! You'd love meeting my friend Jenn who had her similar encounter with the Mormons. LOL! Unfortunately her father was a Mormon so she saw those Mormoms at a gathering again... haha she was laughing about it. What's it with those Mormons! :naughty:

rofl!!!

OMG!! You'd love meeting my friend Jenn who had her similar encounter with the Mormons. LOL! Unfortunately her father was a Mormon so she saw those Mormoms at a gathering again... haha she was laughing about it. What's it with those Mormons!

OMG!!!! I think I'd never look at them the same way again! Also, I might be forsed to make a comment like "Daddy, that man is looking at my tits!" and then play all innocent LOL I'm such a bitch...

OMG! :laugh2: :thumb: @ Kevbo... do it more so some girls, instead of these boys, may pop up and watch ya! :rofl:

Back