3 Girls Arrested In Videotaped Beating

Update

Charge filed against teen who recorded beating
BY ANDREW STRICKLER AND JOHN VALENTI
Newsday Staff Writers

January 30, 2007, 12:06 PM EST

He was not a particant in the actual fight. But Suffolk County Police said Bryan Alomar was charged with a misdemeanor in the North Babylon schoolyard fight that has become a symbol of cyberbullying because he served as "the recorder" of events and therefore became a participant.

Alomar, 16, of Ryder Avenue was arrested Monday in conjunction with the vicious attack on a 13-year-old girl in the four-minute video that exploded onto the Internet earlier this month after being posted on several Web sites including YouTube.com and MySpace.com.

Click the link for more info:
Charge filed against teen who recorded beating - Newsday.com

That's correct, the boy needs to be charge because he video tapped the fight, he should have never particulate in the first place. I hope those 4 teens have their time in jail, they deserved it. If I was one of those girl's parents I would been pissed, this is not how to solved problems nowadays, someone can get seriously injury or worst.

WTF!? What the hell is wrong with these kids?

Those little bitches deserved to be arrested!
it's better to have been arrested than get their ass whipped by their parents know how the law goes........ no parents cannot abuse kids but it's better this way ........ but dumb idiot kids need to watch it....... one thing after another......

It's a cruel world out there today. It happens almost everyday and basically there isn't nothing that anybody can do. They need to hit to jail anyway, video taping it, it's totally wrong.. Putting it on the internet... haha thats totally wrong! The best I suggest you all to do is watch for your kid and protect them the best you can. Nobody isn't perfect but I know it's a cruel world out there.. Be careful everyone

Sweetheart typing;

Wow, it's sooooooo fricking crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Even it's so embarrassing that they DID post it in youtube and myspace! Which they mention in news that's how they caught them. Even, they continue post that video, that's so sicko.... :ugh:

Sweetheart typing;

Wow, it's sooooooo fricking crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Even it's so embarrassing that they DID post it in youtube and myspace! Which they mention in news that's how they caught them. Even, they continue post that video, that's so sicko.... :ugh:

i agree..
it is sicko.. :ugh3:

Back