25th anniversary

25 years? Impressive!!

Happy 25 years anniversary to both of you!!

congrats.gif

:ty: Cheri! Yep 25 yrs! ;)

Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary. It's nice to know that marriages can still make it as long as yours has. Wishing u the best for more to come down the road and make it to the 50th anniversary and beyond. ;)

Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary. It's nice to know that marriages can still make it as long as yours has. Wishing u the best for more to come down the road and make it to the 50th anniversary and beyond. ;)

:ty: Jolie!

congrats on 25th anniversary,Koala and your hubby

kept strong in marriages and health for longers till 30,35,40,45,50,55 and more in marriages years.

mostly married people always kept in marriages years and how long been still in marriages and trust.

I told my Grandma about her and my late Grandfather would be good marriages and i told her about 50th years in marriages because both been marriages 1957 till 1976 dues my late Grandfather's pass away from heart attack so my grandma and my late grandfather been married for 19 years its really wonderful marriages.They later in 1995 my Grandma got remarried to her second husband for 12 years.

Hey Koala!!! Happy 25th Anniversary!!!!! May you both have a great life ahead. When did you get married? I got married a year ago on March 5th :)

congrats on 25th anniversary,Koala and your hubby

kept strong in marriages and health for longers till 30,35,40,45,50,55 and more in marriages years.

mostly married people always kept in marriages years and how long been still in marriages and trust.

I told my Grandma about her and my late Grandfather would be good marriages and i told her about 50th years in marriages because both been marriages 1957 till 1976 dues my late Grandfather's pass away from heart attack so my grandma and my late grandfather been married for 19 years its really wonderful marriages.They later in 1995 my Grandma got remarried to her second husband for 12 years.

:ty: sara1951

Hey Koala!!! Happy 25th Anniversary!!!!! May you both have a great life ahead. When did you get married? I got married a year ago on March 5th :)

:ty: JeepGirl, we got married on 5th March. :)

Awesome!! 25 great years together and setting in motion for another 25 more great years!! :)

Congratulations and may only the best things in life happen for you and your husband. Nice to see that you both truly had a grand time celebrating. Really nice.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :thumb:

~RR

Congrats on your 25th anniversary! :)

Congratulations on that wonderful milestone, Koala! Did you by any chance get to visit the Deaf community in Bali? Through some of my research, I have studied the Deaf community there and it appears to function very much like Martha's Vineyard did many years ago with both hearing and deaf members learning sign from the time they are babies. I would love to visit it sometime.

Back