25th anniversary

Koala

Cuddly bear
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was our 25th (silver) wedding anniversary last week on 5th March. My hubby and I went away oversea to Bali which is about three and half hours flight from here. We had a great time going out everyday sightseeing. Also we relaxes by the pool after we get back from sightseeings and got sunburnt. Ouchies.
Now we are back home with a big load of washing (laundry) to do. Blah! :lol:

:cool: Happy Anniversay Koala and Hubby!!! :party:

Hoping you two had a very special party!!

Ran256 and I will be on year '28' this May, Did you deep sigh at getting to '25'?? We sure did.

Wow, you and your husband been married for so long. that's great!! Happy Anniversary to you both!! :hug:

Hey Koala,

Congrats to you and your hubby on 25th Anniversary. Welcome back to WA. :giggle: :hug:

Alles Gute zur 25. Silberhochzeit

Happy 25th Silver Wedding Anniversary!!!

wow, Bali is really fanastic!!! My brother went there for month vacation at few years ago. He showed me many fanastic photos... It makes us feel want to go there... We will go there when our boys are old enough to lead their own life.

It would be cool when you share the pictures of Bali here with us.

Our 25th Wedding Anniversary will be next 2 years time... wow...

This is gift for you... :D

Attachments

• 25.gif
    25.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
  • hochzeitstag_450.jpg
    hochzeitstag_450.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1

wow, Bali is really fanastic!!! My brother went there for month vacation at few years ago. He showed me many fanastic photos... It makes us feel want to go there... We will go there when our boys are old enough to lead their own life.

Same here two more years for us to have 25th anniversary too!!! :thumb:

25 years? Impressive!!

Happy 25 years anniversary to both of you!!

congrats.gif

:cool: Happy Anniversay Koala and Hubby!!! :party:

Hoping you two had a very special party!!

Ran256 and I will be on year '28' this May, Did you deep sigh at getting to '25'?? We sure did.

:ty: ASLGAL, Oh yes we did the deep sigh at 25 yrs of marriage. We prolly be more older and gray hairs in the next 25 yrs. :giggle:

:ty: Liebling! Bali is fantastic place to go for a vacations. We would like to go again in future and more longer than a week next time. Maybe you & your hubby could go there for your anniversary in 2 yrs time? I will share the photo here soon. ;)

Back