2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Tomorrow go cancuk woot I am exciting fun!

Ladies and gentlemen.. Winnipeg is back in business!! We will have the Atlanta Thrashers to relocate, pending NHL Board of Committee approval and also the drive to 13,000 season ticket blitz will take place shortly.. I can say I am happy to know we will once have NHL hockey and I would love dearly to see this succeed for good... now to see if I will decide on going to a NHL regular season game finally after many many years ... wonderful times but will see if the BoC approve this relocation plan by June 21 (that is the date that must be done for the season ticket drive to succeed with 13,000 season tickets sold good enuff.. which i think will be doable but will see how it goes!)

Now we wont know for sure about the team names but Jets seems to be the main point, with Moose behind.. a few other names might be in play but I dunno .. will post more info on the team names and etc later when I aint going too crazy with other stuff and etc to do.. ohh man.. now to see if I can take a swipe at a better Jets jersey since the one I have is probably in need to be retired for a while (the 90s Jets jersey I will see if I can find a bigger white one) and the new nhl jets jersey (will wait till that comes out maybe this summer)... should be fun.. good thing I am back in hockey card collecting once again so will hunt around for the 2011-12 card sets to buy and collect for sure once again after so long away from that due to personal issues and others... hehe...

Now with this announcement done with, we will now wait for Game 1 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Finals to start tomorrow with the Eastern Conference champs Boston Bruins to face the Western Conference champs Vancouver Canucks.. I gonna be howling for a long time after that if the Canucks do the impossible and finally bring the Stanley Cup back to Canada for the first time since 1993 (Montreal Canadiens) so will be a fun series to watch!! GOOOO CANUCKS GOOOOO!!!!!! and GOOOO JETS GOOOO!! (or GOOOO MOOSE GOOO!!!!) hehe

Ladies and gentlemen.. Winnipeg is back in business!! We will have the Atlanta Thrashers to relocate, pending NHL Board of Committee approval and also the drive to 13,000 season ticket blitz will take place shortly.. I can say I am happy to know we will once have NHL hockey and I would love dearly to see this succeed for good... now to see if I will decide on going to a NHL regular season game finally after many many years ... wonderful times but will see if the BoC approve this relocation plan by June 21 (that is the date that must be done for the season ticket drive to succeed with 13,000 season tickets sold good enuff.. which i think will be doable but will see how it goes!)

Now we wont know for sure about the team names but Jets seems to be the main point, with Moose behind.. a few other names might be in play but I dunno .. will post more info on the team names and etc later when I aint going too crazy with other stuff and etc to do.. ohh man.. now to see if I can take a swipe at a better Jets jersey since the one I have is probably in need to be retired for a while (the 90s Jets jersey I will see if I can find a bigger white one) and the new nhl jets jersey (will wait till that comes out maybe this summer)... should be fun.. good thing I am back in hockey card collecting once again so will hunt around for the 2011-12 card sets to buy and collect for sure once again after so long away from that due to personal issues and others... hehe...

Now with this announcement done with, we will now wait for Game 1 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Finals to start tomorrow with the Eastern Conference champs Boston Bruins to face the Western Conference champs Vancouver Canucks.. I gonna be howling for a long time after that if the Canucks do the impossible and finally bring the Stanley Cup back to Canada for the first time since 1993 (Montreal Canadiens) so will be a fun series to watch!! GOOOO CANUCKS GOOOOO!!!!!! and GOOOO JETS GOOOO!! (or GOOOO MOOSE GOOO!!!!) hehe

that is interesting I love hobbies! I heard it news

you and we ( I) group exciting!

popular is Vancouver whoot!

Maybe these 13k season tickets sold out in 1 hour or day. What the hungry fans..... I am glad for these fans. Good luck for next season.

Maybe these 13k season tickets sold out in 1 hour or day. What the hungry fans..... I am glad for these fans. Good luck for next season.

That will be something to see.. I plan on getting game day tixs only.. will decide if season tixs will be a good thing for me after next season...

Playoff update...

2011 Stanley Cup Finals
Game 1 Boston 0 - Vancouver 1
Game 2 Boston 2 - Vancouver 3 OT1

Holy cow.. seems the Canucks are 2 wins away from bringing the Stanley Cup back to Canada for the first time since 1993 but I think a split in Boston might be something.. will see on Monday for Game 3 in Boston...

I do hope that Vancouver Canucks will win the Stanley Cup. :fingersx:

GO! CANUCKS, GO! RAH! RAH! RAH! YAY!

Oh, shoot, does that mean Toronto Maple Leaf are not going to be in the Stanley Cup Final? Rats! :(

I want the team to win and play in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, but no they are not going to be involve in the Stanley Cup. This team gotta try better next year and I want them to win so that they can try out the Stanley Cup Playoffs. :fingersx:

really i Missing watch stanely cup grr No way I wish be watch hockey

you did see Vancouver won? already?

Ok gophers.. here are the 2011 Stanley Cup Champions, from Beantown for the first time since 1972, the Boston Bruins!! They have finally gotten the Stanley Cup back in their possession for the first time since that 1972 Cup victory vs the New York Rangers.. congrats to them and also congrats to the Vancouver Canucks for a great series.. I can only wonder if Vancouver will learn well enough and return next year and win it all like Boston has done last year after falling so short of the Cup Finals and then going all the way this year to win it all...

Now will let this topic continue on for a bit till the NHL draft is over then will ask the mods to close it.. btw no taunting and no crude crap in here please.. thanks...

Whoooo-eeeee!!! Now that was an exciting final! Way to go, Boston, well done! It's fun when playoff series go to the maximum number of games. Fun for the viewers, anyway - exhausting for the players, no doubt. Boston is a happy town tonight!

Whoooo-eeeee!!! Now that was an exciting final! Way to go, Boston, well done! It's fun when playoff series go to the maximum number of games. Fun for the viewers, anyway - exhausting for the players, no doubt. Boston is a happy town tonight!

Yes I agree... tiring playoffs but worth it to go all the way.. btw the Bruins are the first team to win 3 Game 7s... amazing huh?? wow.. still, congrats to Boston for sure...

Here one pic from the Stanley Cup celebrations.. enjoy... will post more pics if I find them somehow somewhere.. lol

Attachments

• frozen_inside_061511_std.jpg
    frozen_inside_061511_std.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 2
Canadians are so embarrass for being loser and cause riot. Geez, it's only game.

Yeah, I agree it was stupidity of a few to flare up riots and damaging cars and other things AND worse injuring >150. Im not sure I understand why some people do that.

Canadians are so embarrass for being loser and cause riot. Geez, it's only game.
I agree.

They torched and flipped police cars. They prevented emergency vehicles from getting where they were needed. They broke in stores and stole things. Crazy!

Yeah, I agree it was stupidity of a few to flare up riots and damaging cars and other things AND worse injuring >150. Im not sure I understand why some people do that.

I agree.

They torched and flipped police cars. They prevented emergency vehicles from getting where they were needed. They broke in stores and stole things. Crazy!

Yeah I am so embarrassed with what has happened in Vancouver.. boy these folks are nuts to do it.. really a shame indeed...

And Canadians are supposed to be so polite! Huh...so much for THAT stereotype!

Yeah most of us Canucks are polite.. except for some rotten damn danged up tomatoes like the rioters in Vancouver :roll: .. trust me.. lol

Back