2010 World Series playoffs....

Bottom of the 8th, Rangers still leading 4-2.

Now top of the 9th, last chance for SF.

In the last inning, three Giants up and three Giants down and the Rangers have won their first EVER World Series game, 4-2.

My favorite part.....wish they had been lower but I guess it was too windy... Not a bad pic though considering it was with phone and I didn't aim.. :lol:

Woot, I'm glad that Texas Rangers won. :D

Hey txgolfer, nice pictures, man.

My favorite part.....wish they had been lower but I guess it was too windy... Not a bad pic though considering it was with phone and I didn't aim.. :lol:

Cool pics...great view of field. :)

Still having left of your fingernails for next game? :D

YEAH!!!!! GO SF GIANTS!!!!! GIANTS break the antlers down.. bawahaha!!!

Just one more, one more to win the world series, yo!! JUST ONE MORE!!!

Rangers can dress up for halloween is LOSERS!!

MLB has officially announced that there is no more Texas Rangers, changed it to Texas Mallcops.

OK gophers.. Nowwwwwww here are the 2010 World Series champions from the Bay Area, the San Francisco Giants, who now have won their first WS title since 1954 vs the pesky and determined Texas Rangers with a series victory 4 games to 1 .. my hats off to the champs Giants as well as the Rangers for an exciting Series for sure!!!

OK gophers.. Nowwwwwww here are the 2010 World Series champions from the Bay Area, the San Francisco Giants, who now have won their first WS title since 1954 vs the pesky and determined Texas Rangers with a series victory 4 games to 1 .. my hats off to the champs Giants as well as the Rangers for an exciting Series for sure!!!

Great hear about to you impressive you exciting :D

Back