2010 World Series playoffs....

Yankees have too many old and experience players with high paid.
OMG, Mark Tex get paid for $13 million a year and yet, he is on 0-14 batting. SAD!

Go Texas Rangers! Watch out for World Series!

OH yeah.. gonna be great once the Texas Rangers finish off the New York Yankees.. I will be smirking from ear to ear for a long time afterways.. .hmm I wonder, could it be a sign that the Rangers are maybe on the way to a WS title? or what?

OH yeah.. gonna be great once the Texas Rangers finish off the New York Yankees.. I will be smirking from ear to ear for a long time afterways.. .hmm I wonder, could it be a sign that the Rangers are maybe on the way to a WS title? or what?

TX Rangers haven't been in World Series for 50 years. Talk about took so long time!

True, Poweron... yeah but the Rangers started out as the expansion Washington Senators in 1961 (2nd version of the Senators as the original Senators left for Minnesota, now known as the Twins)... so it would be wonderful to see Texas finally win a WS... I am gonna be rooting really good for the Rangers to succeed.. woo!!

After Braves got ousted, I felt sad. Now Im taking things so much worse than I anticipated; for some reason I became more emotially attached to the Braves this season. Oh well...now I can turn all my focus onto Jazz Basketball

Congrats to the Rangers and their fans. its kinda nice to see a different franchise in WS

Oh yeah I was smirking when the Rangers fianlly booted the Yankees out.. now to see who will join Texas for the 2010 World Series, Philly or Sf????

Folks.. say hi to the 2010 National League champs, San Francisco Giants!!! They will meet Texas for the first time ever in the World Series.. the WS will start on Wednesday I believe.. so should be a fun Series to watch!!

My guess : Giants...they has better pitchers than Rangers. Or Rangers...better batters than Giants. :hmm:

Yes, anything can be happen for them to win WS like these player's mental error...bad call...injury?. :)

My guess : Giants...they has better pitchers than Rangers. Or Rangers...better batters than Giants. :hmm:

Yes, anything can be happen for them to win WS like these player's mental error...bad call...injury?. :)

Well, Giants have 2 high-level pitchers while Rangers have 3. However, during the stats that Giants have far better than Rangers. Yet, during the defense that Rangers have more left pitchers than Giants where they can see 1st base easy.

And Hell yes! Rangers have better batters level include the Batter King: The Hammer! (Josh Hamilton)

Hope it goes 7 but I think the Rangers will sweep or win in 5.

MaxUFC, STFU!! you said you hope that Giants loss.. I DONT THINK SO!! sorry, Giants are in WS!

BAWAHAHA..

[ahem, clears throat]

Texas have better bullpen same as Giants have BUT Giants have better relievers and closers than Texas are.

Im so AMP for tomorrow evening, am gonna proudly wearing SF Giants jersey, hat, and tshirt that REP 'em to in local...

Giants in Game 6.

Funny......Baseball said the same thing about you.

baseball sucks takes too long to play game basketball sucks too.. i'd rather do skydiving or flying or aerobatic flying.. more fun. if it can't kill you... It's not a sport ~ its a game...

in skydiving if you make a mistake you pay with your life...
baseball they hurt their little pinky and they can't play... pussies...

Back