2007 Winter Deaf Olympics

Few more days to goooo!!!

Few more days to go!!!!!

Hopefully this olympics will turn out great!!!! Wish everyone the best of lucks!!!! Whooo whooo!!!

Yup, gonna meet one of my countries this Sunday. Im excited.
Hows the Olympic store going?

I'm happy and excite for you, K75. :thumb:

I wish to be there to meet you all... Money... oh well!

Hi Kuifje75

ja, Ich weiß wie ist sehr aufgeregt, da Es wird bald Winter Deaflympics los. Meine menge Freunde fliegt gerade heute morgen von Frankfurt nach Salt lake City. Ich bin schon eifersüchtig *seufz*
Ich wünsche Dir viel spass und sei nicht so stress. okey!! *smile*

Hi Kuifje75

ja, Ich weiß wie ist sehr aufgeregt, da Es wird bald Winter Deaflympics los. Meine menge Freunde fliegt gerade heute morgen von Frankfurt nach Salt lake City. Ich bin schon eifersüchtig *seufz*
Ich wünsche Dir viel spass und sei nicht so stress. okey!! *smile*

Ja... gestern ist die österreiche Mannschaft am Flughafen gekommen, und ich habe sie begrüsst, und auch mitgeholfen, was sie brauchen. Die österreiche Mannschaft ist sehr nett und es gibt zwei Jungen, die immermals Scherze machen. Sehr lustig!

Morgen werde ich die übrige Menschen aus Österreich begrüssen und auch die deutsche Mannschaft. Aus Deutschland kommen 36 Menschen. Wow.

Danke für deine Wunsch. Ich freue mich auf Zusammenarbeit mit Österreiche und Deutsche Mannschaften!

(Translation:

Yes, yesterday the Austrian team arrived at the airport, and I went to greet them and helped them also with whatever they needed. The Austrian team is very nice and there are two guys, who are always making jokes. It is very funny!

Tomorrow I will greet the rest of the Austrian team, and also the German team. From Germany, there will be 36 people. Wow.

Thanks for your wish. I am looking forward to working together with the Austrian and German teams!)

What's good news to hear! There are the 2007 Winter Deaf Olympics next February in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is similar to the 2002 Winter Olympics in the same location. Sounds like very exciting!

Check the website of the 2007 Winter Deaf Olympics out, Deaflympics - CSD Sponsorship

Wow very exciting. I didn't realize it's Utah.. that's not too far... hmmmm....

Hey, would like to know what's up with Farewell Party, is there provide like food, drinks, etc.. If so, then 50 bucks make senses to me.

Thanks,
Kurt

Hey, would like to know what's up with Farewell Party, is there provide like food, drinks, etc.. If so, then 50 bucks make senses to me.

Thanks,
Kurt

Hi ya.... Yes they will provide drinks, fancy finger foods and shows. I am also one of these volunteers for farewell party. Hope that helps. :)

Seems Roadrunner needs an education on what really goes on behind the visible athletics. Too bad it may seem tasteless but thats what really goes on there.

It's almost a big orgy going on there even our lovely Ricky Taylor is anticipating getting lucky there. Check his site and you'll see to believe!

RidorLIVE » Blog Archive » Ho-Hum About Salt Lake City …

Richard

Nesmuth, don't quit your day job (if you actually have one!)

Today I will greet the rest of Austrian team as well as the German team. Yay.

Nesmuth, don't quit your day job (if you actually have one!)

Today I will greet the rest of Austrian team as well as the German team. Yay.

Actually I'm thinking of retiring soon. My aunt has giant plans for me.

Richard

Today I met some of athetles, coaches, VIP and Media from different countries. Now I am pretty worn out from registration and had to carry those boxes (backpacks, calendars and program books) I shouldn't have carry those since I am pregnant. My sweet hubby had to carry them for me. ANyway... what i am saying is, I enjoyed meeting these people today and had to learn some of their sign language for thank you. I just love it. I can't wait to see more tmw! WIsh me luck.

:fingersx:

Today I met some of athetles, coaches, VIP and Media from different countries. Now I am pretty worn out from registration and had to carry those boxes (backpacks, calendars and program books) I shouldn't have carry those since I am pregnant. My sweet hubby had to carry them for me. ANyway... what i am saying is, I enjoyed meeting these people today and had to learn some of their sign language for thank you. I just love it. I can't wait to see more tmw! WIsh me luck.

:fingersx:

oh.. you are pregnant. be careful :) you lucky, that your hubby is there too and can help them for you *wink*
heh, yes always they have to carry their big boxes. i hope you get memories after the Winter Deaflympics, to meet a ppl from different countries and learn different sign language and good team to work. i am sure, you will have fun there. Good luck!

Hello all. I sure wish that I can go. I know that it will be a lot of fun there!:h5:

Hey Bewitched, I saw you with your assistant who you hired! Heh... Being an IP is a lot harder than I thought and I think I have been assigned one of the most difficult countries. But it has been an interesting experience and I have been learning a lot about myself and the German in me. hope everything goes well for them! The Austrian team is wonderful, a lot of jokesters. I can't wait to move into the motel and call it home for 10 days.

Yeah Kuifje75

I saw you communicating with these people too!!! I bet it was harder than you think. But it is once lifetime opportunity!!! Yeah I hired and I HAD TO. Cuz she is reliable... plus we already know how to work together since we all work together at the lab. Its nice. She is a sweetheart!!! SO let me know how things goes with those people who had a hard time with hotel and etc. Good luck!!! Can't wait meet more and more!!!!

Hi ya.... Yes they will provide drinks, fancy finger foods and shows. I am also one of these volunteers for farewell party. Hope that helps. :)

Thanks for the info!! And one more thing, is it okay to bring my little daughter (21 mo's old) to Farewell Party..?

Thanks again and am still looking forward to seeing Deaflympics 2007!!! :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the info!! And one more thing, is it okay to bring my little daughter (21 mo's old) to Farewell Party..?

Thanks again and am still looking forward to seeing Deaflympics 2007!!! :D

Good question, but I will ask someone today and will let you know by end of the day or tmw mrg?

Hey!! i will let me know about Ice Hockey
who wins! Germany - Canada?? .....
and USA - Russia??

Back