2006 has been somewhat ruff year, not too bad for me. Still in struggling stage to recover the damage caused by 2005. 2005 was my worst year in 21 century. 1999 is the worst year for me of entire life that left mess for me to mop around in 2000.
I hope 2007 would be great year for me and my family. That is if I had my 2nd job turned into permanent and become only job. That, I'd have big party for that! That 2nd job, man! I still love it because you never know what would happen next until you face it outright! Very challenging! What I see huge benefit is that my 2nd job is truly deaf world job! I deal with all kinds of deafies, even with hearing that have to call me via Relay service! I wanna retire paper and pen for good at work!

2006 is partly bad for me this year...

why? last jan 2006 i was ending up in hosptial very sick wtih my diabetic... was over 555 and almost died if i didnt show up to er.... *SIGH* but so sfar i havnet go back to the hsoptial for almost a year.. I hope that way....

2nd of all.. I HATE 2006 and hope a better 2007 cuz i been going to COURTTTTT againist my ex.... but going this dec 6 for child support agaiist my ex.....

thats all i can say..

there s more but i cant say... its personal....

TTYL!

* Good *

My cousin came out of town to visit me and my family for a few days.. We had a good time, went to the Flea Market!! Had family get together for dinner while she was here. Got to meet her husband the the first time in 5 years.. I know its been a long time since I haven't seen her!! He seems to be a nice person and good to her.. Thats what makes me happy for her! Was exicted to see her again!

I've losted 40 pounds this year, worked my butt off but plan to lose more as the year goes on.. Untill I reach my weight goal! Still going to excrise!

All of my family is heathly and strong, Of course there will be up and downs!

I found a friend over the summer who I whom like a lot. But he's not wanting a reationship at the moment since he just got out of divcore and is going to fight for his son since he wants to keep him Full, not joint. Then afterwards we'll see what happens next. He's a sweet person.... If it doesn't work out as a reationship then it's good to be great friends....Better than nothing....

I finially got my permit...

I turned 22 years old...

IM GETTING A CAR~~~~ LOOKING AT IT ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!! I can't wait to get my first car!! Im soo excited!! My sister is taking her exam in Driver's ed on wednesday.. so yay we're looking forwards to it!!!

Everything has been going great for all of us this year!!!

Back