2 Jobs.

Sabrina said:
At the Federal Government employees do not have the college degrees. They made 65K to 80K a year. No difference. I have almost to get my bachelor degree. I do not make that much salary like hearing people.

I am working two jobs.

Mental Health 9am to 5pm Sunday

Gov 6am to 2:30pm Monday
Mental Health 3pm to 11pm Monday

Gov 6am to 2:30pm Tuesday
Mental Health 3pm to 11pm Tuesday

Gov 6am to 2:30pm Wednesday
Mental Health 3pm to 11pm Wednesday

Gov 6am to 2:30pm Thursday
(off) from Mental Health to catch up all errands to do housework, laundry and food shopping.

Gov 6am to 2:30pm Friday
(off) from Mental Health to spend time with my children and visit family or friends on Friday nights.

Mental Health: 9am to 7pm sometime until 11pm Saturdays.

Of course, I am extremely exhauslted ! I need to pay all my fucking debts and tuition for my son.

I am not sure if I will go back to school this fall 2004 to finish my bachelor degree.

I realize, the Human Service job is very low pay. I am very shocked to see several Master degree makes lower salary than I do.
I have not see about you are eating no dinner, lunch?? boy you must be outter space? HEH

I've got a very busy schedule as well. I get an average of 3 to 4 hours of sleep each night. Hopefully, that will all change next quarter! :eek:

Since I look at the post "2 Jobs" because I was thinking about yesterday. So I was not sure how that will work due my health is getting back to shape. I don't have enough hours each week on my current job.. most average is 13 to 18 hours a week. Yeah, it is not enough for me for living. I was looking for 1 more job or two? I don't know what it is like... it scare me a little because what if other time conflict my second or third job.. it just made me wonder about that one.

ideafspy said:
I was looking for 1 more job or two? I don't know what it is like... it scare me a little because what if other time conflict my second or third job.. it just made me wonder about that one.

Have you considered looking for a full time job and leaving your present job? Speaking from experience, I've found it's easier to have a full time job than it is to have 2 part time jobs.

Sometimes part time jobs do pay more than full time, so why not have two part time jobs that pay better than one regular full time job? That is certainly my case.

If you get a full time with better pay and benefit and have second time that can fit your schedule without any conflict.

At one point in life, I did hold down 3 different jobs and attended college part time as well. I had a full time job at a hospital as a Carer-during the week, helped a mate with his newspaper route on Sundays -- soon got my own route (every morning from 3am til 6am)...and worked on weekends from 7am until mid afternoon at flea market. I managed to hold that sort of pace for a bit over a year, then dropped the latter 2 and kept the hospital job until I moved to a different town where I had a full time job as an Independent Living Skills guide and a part time job as a transportation aide at my alumni school.

I use to work two jobs but I had to quit one of them because they cut my hours.

Back