2 Jobs.

daprilz

Reaction score
have u do 2 jobs before? can you handle them ? becuz i have one job but will might get second job soon ... will find out by tomorrow to see if i will get second job ... both are easy ... daycare for part-time n' nurse-home for full time - i should be fine tho ... i know i will not see friends n' etc that much ... but i think of FUTURE first :) to buy brand new car :) also new house to live too! let's see if i can handle it .... any suggestion n' etc ?

my suggusting.. if u want a dream home, dream car... go to college :) graduate with BA or BS is 3-4 times more than ur regular high school diploma jobs...

thus, u graduate.. it's same as u 're working 3-4 full time jobs :D

I have done 2 jobs before.. it's hell... i was working full time at target.. and part time at warehouse it's hell..

Now i'm having 1 full time job.. and full time father, and 1 class per week at college.. it's alot of stress :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
my suggusting.. if u want a dream home, dream car... go to college :) graduate with BA or BS is 3-4 times more than ur regular high school diploma jobs...

I have done 2 jobs before.. it's hell... i was working full time at target.. and part time at warehouse it's hell..

Now i'm having 1 full time job.. and full time father, and 1 class per week at college.. it's alot of stress :D

yeah, u are right ... i am thinkin to go college but at same time, i don't feel like to do anything like study, do homework n' etc ... i know it will be worth it after graduate from college ... i really don't know ... i should be fine since they are both easy jobs .... wait n' see until i see it by myself to see what happen ....

I had three jobs while I was college student.

I work part-time for grocey as cashier, part-time for cafe as dish washer and freelance web designer. :D Surprise, I don't even had car that time!

Now, I am on full-time job. Soon, I will be back to college as part-time student this Fall.

illustrator said:

I work part-time for grocey as cashier, part-time for cafe as dish washer and freelance web designer. :D Surprise, I don't even had car that time!

Now, I am on full-time job. Soon, I will be back to college as part-time student this Fall.

oh i see, u handled them? how you feel when u had 3 jobs?

illustrator said:

I had 3 part time jobs even when i was in school full time, too. The flexible schedule was really good... I can't complain, and it wasn't much of a stress to me. The courseload itself was! As my old buddies would know it, I used to keep running around.... rarely had time to just stand and chat... in a way I do regret spending so much time working and giving little effort into the social side.

daprilz said:
oh i see, u handled them? how you feel when u had 3 jobs?
pretty tired. I only took a day off each weeks. Lucky, it last only 6 months until I got car from my mom. I quit one job and leave only two jobs. Work at grocey and freelance designer (very flex). :D

<---Been there done 2 jobs and still doing it 7 days a week

That's til the wife gets a job that can stay longer than the temp services.

i used to had 3 jobs which is two full times and one part times ... onnly two half day off for three years !! it make me so worn out no fun and no social .. it is very lonely !!! but i had no choices but had to pay off the debts !!! and now I am consider to get second job probaly full times or part times i am not sure yet it is so hard to decide which one is best for me because i have to take care of my house payments and bills !! arrgghhhh !!! but I don't have any choice for now ...

knightwolf68 said:
i used to had 3 jobs which is two full times and one part times ... onnly two half day off for three years !! it make me so worn out no fun and no social .. it is very lonely !!! but i had no choices but had to pay off the debts !!! and now I am consider to get second job probaly full times or part times i am not sure yet it is so hard to decide which one is best for me because i have to take care of my house payments and bills !! arrgghhhh !!! but I don't have any choice for now ...

lonely? i love kids ... kids made me enjoy EVERY MINUTES so i am not worry about it .... nurse-home, i will be busy to help them and etc to keep myself busy ... social w/ deafies ... i have been party my ass off since i graduated ... i feel its time for me to focus for my future than social w/ deafies .... but i'll hang out w/ my only good friends once a while ... but party, i can do them later becuz its plenty of times! :)

Right now I am working one part time job, only 20 hours per week, but the pay isn't that bad. I just received an email from other job saying that I could start tomorrow if things go well, so it will be another part time job tomorrow, with 16 hours per week. So, it will be flexible for 36 hours per week. I might get another part time job to work on weekends, so that I can pay off my bills too. Maybe like Borders (my old job, I loved it.)

daprilz said:
lonely? i love kids ... kids made me enjoy EVERY MINUTES so i am not worry about it .... nurse-home, i will be busy to help them and etc to keep myself busy ... social w/ deafies ... i have been party my ass off since i graduated ... i feel its time for me to focus for my future than social w/ deafies .... but i'll hang out w/ my only good friends once a while ... but party, i can do them later becuz its plenty of times! :)
ur lucky to have kids to take care and nurse home that keep u busy ... for me i have been round hearing too much at work no deaf co worker thats why i consider it as lonely ...

knightwolf68 said:
ur lucky to have kids to take care and nurse home that keep u busy ... for me i have been round hearing too much at work no deaf co worker thats why i consider it as lonely ...

yeah, i understand ... i know its not easy - or u can pull one of your closest friend to work with you so u won't be lonely! :)

daprilz said:
yeah, i understand ... i know its not easy - or u can pull one of your closest friend to work with you so u won't be lonely! :)
oh yeah that time i live in small city and not many deaf are interst in that job where i used to work ... but oh well... That's life otherwise, feel more peaceful away from the idoits problems for awhile ... It really help me to re focus on myself much better

I used to work two jobs before. I worked full-time at a local video store while working full-time at a cell phone company.

Ah, I used to work three jobs and full time college.

It was somewhat of stressful things to do. But I handled it alright.

Right now, my school's on hold. And working two jobs. Not that bad at all.

In time, I'll do just fine. :D

So will you! ;)

DeafSCUBA98 said:

At the Federal Government employees do not have the college degrees. They made 65K to 80K a year. No difference. I have almost to get my bachelor degree. I do not make that much salary like hearing people.

I am working two jobs.

Mental Health 9am to 5pm Sunday

Gov 6am to 2:30pm Monday
Mental Health 3pm to 11pm Monday

Gov 6am to 2:30pm Tuesday
Mental Health 3pm to 11pm Tuesday

Gov 6am to 2:30pm Wednesday
Mental Health 3pm to 11pm Wednesday

Gov 6am to 2:30pm Thursday
(off) from Mental Health to catch up all errands to do housework, laundry and food shopping.

Gov 6am to 2:30pm Friday
(off) from Mental Health to spend time with my children and visit family or friends on Friday nights.

Mental Health: 9am to 7pm sometime until 11pm Saturdays.

Of course, I am extremely exhauslted ! I need to pay all my fucking debts and tuition for my son.

I am not sure if I will go back to school this fall 2004 to finish my bachelor degree.

I realize, the Human Service job is very low pay. I am very shocked to see several Master degree makes lower salary than I do.

daprilz said:
have u do 2 jobs before? can you handle them ? becuz i have one job but will might get second job soon ... will find out by tomorrow to see if i will get second job ... both are easy ... daycare for part-time n' nurse-home for full time - i should be fine tho ... i know i will not see friends n' etc that much ... but i think of FUTURE first :) to buy brand new car :) also new house to live too! let's see if i can handle it .... any suggestion n' etc ?

I now have 2 jobs, i work 8 hours a day, 7 days a week, sometimes a little over 8 a day. Its not fun, i have little time for myself, or anyone else that matters in my life. But thats still not as bad as when i was working 12.5-13 hours a day 7 days in a row, that just plain sucked.

daprilz said:
hmm.. meme wanna work with kids :D maybe when i move to cities.. i can host my own business 'Daddy's childcare' hmm sounds good? so i can be home all day.. play with kids.. etc.. sounds FUN!

DirtyOldMan said:
Ah, I used to work three jobs and full time college.

It was somewhat of stressful things to do. But I handled it alright.

Right now, my school's on hold. And working two jobs. Not that bad at all.

In time, I'll do just fine. :D

So will you! ;)

LoL .... hey hun.... so DO I... but we both do enjoy ourselves. We both can handle with two jobs. Even while I'm spending times with my daughter. Im planning go school in spring.

Dapriz, All you have to do is to find your time that would fit your schedule.

Back