15-Year-Old Allegedly Raped, Then Forced to Confess to Church

Jazzy this is for you.
Are you still a member of the catholic church? If so, you approve of the rape of children because the church itself has covered up the crime for years. Those who stay in the church are supporters of the leadership. So yes at any moment somewhere in the world if a priest is raping a child then it is on the total membership, meaning you too!!
Really u assume me to approve those rapes? Then you do not know me at all. Go ahead blame me if it makes you feel better.

Jazzy,
You are right. I dont know you. But you are avoiding the question!!!!
Are you still a member of the Catholic Church???? If your answer is "yes", then yes you too are to blame for the rapes of children. If your answer is "no", then i owe you one thousand "I am sorry"s

That's terrible. They ought to ask the adoptive parentns of the child for permission to get a DNA test to find out if it matches with the priest.

Jazzy,
Are you still a member of the Catholic Church???? If your answer is "yes", then yes you too are to blame for the rapes of children. If your answer is "no", then i owe you one thousand "I am sorry"s

I am not a Catholic. I know people who are, and I very definitely do not believe they are to blame for the rapes. NOBODY but the perpetrators and their accomplices (including those who covered it up) are responsible. Each of them have different levels of responsibility, but they each allowed it to happen. The Catholic congregation as a whole cannot be held responsible for the acts of individuals like this priest. Do not blame them.

Wirelessly posted

rolling7 said:
Jazzy,
What if she is not a member of that church? Because you didn't mention a specialized church, so which is the location for that church? You also did say one church.

But you can't blame all churchs, and not all churches are same, either.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

What if she is not a member of that chruch? Because you didn't mention a specialized church, so which is the location for that church? You also did say one church.

But you can't blame all churchs, and not all chruches are same, either.

Your quote shows you dont know the Catholic Church!!!! There is only one and it is control by the Pope. If you think the individual churches all around town or seperate and different, you need an education for sure. Yes, you can say a different church of a different religion is seperated issue but this is all about the rape of kids (deaf kids) by priest but is also about the re-rape of the kids by the cover up (on-going) by the Pope and all those who identify themself as Catholics.

Jazzy,

You are looking for someone to blame. Blame the person who assaulted you. It is no one else's fault. You really should get some help in getting over what happended to you. You are making yourself more miserable than you need to with all your misdirected anger.

Wirelessly posted

Good grief! :roll:

Don't tell me that I don't know about Catholics. I know one church in Keizer, Oregon, and a few churches in Salem. So don't tell me that I need education. They're different, not same!

You need to keep your bitterness to yourself!

Gosh...

SCREW YOU, ROLLING7! :mad:

Wirelessly posted

Good grief! :roll:

Don't tell me that I don't know about Catholics. I know one church in Keizer, Oregon, and a few churches in Salem. So don't tell me that I need education. They're different, not same!

You need to keep your bitterness to yourself!

Gosh...

SCREW YOU, ROLLING7! :mad:

Don't let it get to you. He is a very angry and bitter person about what happened to him. It is sad that he lets that anger push him farther and farther away from people who could be his friend and help him heal.

Jazzy,
Are you still a member of the Catholic Church???? If your answer is "yes", then yes you too are to blame for the rapes of children.

Absolutely absurd. If you are white, you are responsible for the KKK. If you are of German descent, you killed 6 million Jews. Where does it end?

Based on what you have experienced, I certainly hope you have, and are continuing, to receive some counseling for this. Your rage is right on the surface. Direct it towards getting better. I do not mean to attack you. Please take care of yourself.

You are looking for someone to blame. Blame the person who assaulted you. It is no one else's fault. You really should get some help in getting over what happended to you. You are making yourself more miserable than you need to with all your misdirected anger.

Oh, you bet your life I do blame the three priest that raped me and other kids at the deaf school. But you have lost sight of the fact that each and every kid is being re-raped over and over again each time the Pope opens his mouth and never allows the investigation of the priest to be made public.
the Pope as a Arch-Bishop in a position of authority ordered the cover up and prevented any legal action against the priest to be taken. So, my anger and the anger of others like me is not misdirected.....we want the priests, the Pope and all those involved in the cover up to pay a price.
Let me ask you this!!! Would you support the K.K.K. through money/material support/encouragement/service????? NO, well why not??? Probably because you know it is an illegal orginization up to no good no mater how the leaders frame their bs. Now you know just what those who stay in the catholic church are doping toward the re-rape of kids.

Does anyone else see why they prohibit religious discussions here? Wow...

Oh, you bet your life I do blame the three priest that raped me and other kids at the deaf school. But you have lost sight of the fact that each and every kid is being re-raped over and over again each time the Pope opens his mouth and never allows the investigation of the priest to be made public.
the Pope as a Arch-Bishop in a position of authority ordered the cover up and prevented any legal action against the priest to be taken. So, my anger and the anger of others like me is not misdirected.....we want the priests, the Pope and all those involved in the cover up to pay a price.
Let me ask you this!!! Would you support the K.K.K. through money/material support/encouragement/service????? NO, well why not??? Probably because you know it is an illegal orginization up to no good no mater how the leaders frame their bs. Now you know just what those who stay in the catholic church are doping toward the re-rape of kids.

When I say your anger is mis-directed, I mean the bitterness and anger you show toward anyone who may be a member of the Catholic Church. You are right to be angry with the Priests, and you are right to be angry with those who covered it up. You are directing anger at people that are not resposnible, and that only drives people away from you. People that could be very understanding and help you heal. You cannot pronounce every Catholic all over the world as guilty and responsible for what happened to you. Every Catholic is not responsible for the cover up, and every Catholic does not sanction what was done.

I am not attacking you...I know that what happened to you and many others was horrible and wrong. But you can't make it go away or make it better by being bitter toward so many people. That only lets what happened keep hurting you and destroying your life. You are giving those priests power over you by letting them control your actions still. Please, get help in dealing with your issues.

Absolutely absurd. If you are white, you are responsible for the KKK. If you are of German descent, you killed 6 million Jews. Where does it end?

Based on what you have experienced, I certainly hope you have, and are continuing, to receive some counseling for this. Your rage is right on the surface. Direct it towards getting better. I do not mean to attack you. Please take care of yourself.
[/QUOT

I dont mean to attact you neither. But look at it this was...there are plenty of Germans who admit to the murder of the Jews and even the Leaders of Germany have expressed sorrow and paid $$$$$ where able. Today the government of Germany would not allow any harm to come to a person just because that person is Jewish. On the other side, there are plenty (if not most) of white who hate the K.K.K. and attend the rallys to protest AGAINST the K.K.K. personally i dont know one white person who would harm a black just because the person was black. But if i did, made no doubt about it, I will kick at guys ass to the end of the earth. However, the rapes within the catholic church are ongoing and you hear about a new one everyday. What is being done by those in a position of authority and/or power? NOTHING!!!! Oh yeah the Pope opens his mouth but each time he does he puts his foot in it. And he is certainly not going to allow any priest to go to jail, he is trying to talk his way out of this.

[/QUOT

I dont mean to attact you neither. But look at it this was...there are plenty of Germans who admit to the murder of the Jews and even the Leaders of Germany have expressed sorrow and paid $$$$$ where able. Today the government of Germany would not allow any harm to come to a person just because that person is Jewish. On the other side, there are plenty (if not most) of white who hate the K.K.K. and attend the rallys to protest AGAINST the K.K.K. personally i dont know one white person who would harm a black just because the person was black. But if i did, made no doubt about it, I will kick at guys ass to the end of the earth. However, the rapes within the catholic church are ongoing and you hear about a new one everyday. What is being done by those in a position of authority and/or power? NOTHING!!!! Oh yeah the Pope opens his mouth but each time he does he puts his foot in it. And he is certainly not going to allow any priest to go to jail, he is trying to talk his way out of this.

And many, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, have spoken out against these atrocities.

Jazzy,

Let me tell you something about a life on earth. We all are guilty for many actions even we did not even realized it or not but you and I are responsible for destroy all kind of life here. One action led to others. Go ahead blame all on others but won't take blame on yourself. We are responsible for killing all kind of life in gulf because we wanted oil for ourselves. We won't take green car or take bus to other places. We wanted gold so we go digging the mountain and torn the jungle out to find those gold. Or buying diamond for wife knowing someone died for it. Yeah, we build nuclear weapons so we can defend ourselves then again kill other human beings because we do it for ourselves. And goes on and on and on, we are not exactly godly human beings because we are selfish and greedy for reasons. Those priests(sexual voilence predators) are not human being and I am so glad we now have zero tolerance policy once touch they are out and go to jail. We did not have zero tolerance policy back in 60's and 70's. i was being harrassed by those school boys over again and again, teachers do nothing and did not punish those boys. At the end of school year, they kicked me out of school because I was a girl and keep those boys. Yes boys were important back then than girls. I forgave those boys and move on with life but I can not forgave one man who was harrassed me at work place. I still need to be heal by this forgive him is hardest thing I ever did. No one believed me I am talking about me being worked at AFB and they kept him few more years and I had to quit job and stayed home. Finally they fired him because law had changed. You, you need a help just alike my sister who had been raped and spend years at therapy. She finally found a way to heal herself. U need healing by forgave those men who raped you and people who did not believe you in first place. U know what made me sad, those who does not listen to you in first place alike parents, teachers, polices, lawyers and so on and on. I am not responsible for what happened to you but I will still go to Mass because that is where I find my peace and felt presence of God inside the Church. Church is all about Christ, not the priests, they have no power over my life only Jesus Christ. I am sad for you because your anger hold against me and my own believe. I had nothing to do with your life. My mother grew up in south and there was only one church there Baptist Church, her pastor was member of KKK. what can she do, nothing but when she moved out the area to north and met my father. She fell in love with CC and found peace there. everyone has a story and history. I am guilty for sins of my ancestors yeah, slave owners and I think we should pay slaves $$$$ for what we did to them as we already paid billion dollars to those who were victim of sexual abuse by CC. What about those Iraq people, we should pay them also because we killed many there. Then we should go and help those Mexicans because we depend on them for drugs and many died in their way. We all are responisble for all those actions. We all are connect in one. that is why b called we born sin and died sinned. None of us are free from sin unless we are free by forgiven by Someone above us. Hardest thing we all ever done is by Loving, G, yourself and neighbors. If we judge others then we judge G and G judge us back. Stay in the cycle, repeat and repeat till our lives expire. it has been going on and on forever. Never stop unless we find a way to stop by forgive. Have a good day, I do need take a break from this forum because it goes no where and carry sickness into this forum. Gotta go and enjoy the beauty G create for us, cloud and slight wind and smell roses.

Have a wonderful day and hopefully you go to see a counselor to help yourself by forgive.

Have you reported the names of the rapists who raped you ?

I sure hope so !!

Let me tell you something about a life on earth. We all are guilty for many actions even we did not even realized it or not but you and I are responsible for destroy all kind of life here. One action led to others. Go ahead blame all on others but won't take blame on yourself. We are responsible for killing all kind of life in gulf because we wanted oil for ourselves. We won't take green car or take bus to other places. We wanted gold so we go digging the mountain and torn the jungle out to find those gold. Or buying diamond for wife knowing someone died for it. Yeah, we build nuclear weapons so we can defend ourselves then again kill other human beings because we do it for ourselves. And goes on and on and on, we are not exactly godly human beings because we are selfish and greedy for reasons. Those priests(sexual voilence predators) are not human being and I am so glad we now have zero tolerance policy once touch they are out and go to jail. We did not have zero tolerance policy back in 60's and 70's. i was being harrassed by those school boys over again and again, teachers do nothing and did not punish those boys. At the end of school year, they kicked me out of school because I was a girl and keep those boys. Yes boys were important back then than girls. I forgave those boys and move on with life but I can not forgave one man who was harrassed me at work place. I still need to be heal by this forgive him is hardest thing I ever did. No one believed me I am talking about me being worked at AFB and they kept him few more years and I had to quit job and stayed home. Finally they fired him because law had changed. You, you need a help just alike my sister who had been raped and spend years at therapy. She finally found a way to heal herself. U need healing by forgave those men who raped you and people who did not believe you in first place. U know what made me sad, those who does not listen to you in first place alike parents, teachers, polices, lawyers and so on and on. I am not responsible for what happened to you but I will still go to Mass because that is where I find my peace and felt presence of God inside the Church. Church is all about Christ, not the priests, they have no power over my life only Jesus Christ. I am sad for you because your anger hold against me and my own believe. I had nothing to do with your life. My mother grew up in south and there was only one church there Baptist Church, her pastor was member of KKK. what can she do, nothing but when she moved out the area to north and met my father. She fell in love with CC and found peace there. everyone has a story and history. I am guilty for sins of my ancestors yeah, slave owners and I think we should pay slaves $$$$ for what we did to them as we already paid billion dollars to those who were victim of sexual abuse by CC. What about those Iraq people, we should pay them also because we killed many there. Then we should go and help those Mexicans because we depend on them for drugs and many died in their way. We all are responisble for all those actions. We all are connect in one. that is why b called we born sin and died sinned. None of us are free from sin unless we are free by forgiven by Someone above us. Hardest thing we all ever done is by Loving, G, yourself and neighbors. If we judge others then we judge G and G judge us back. Stay in the cycle, repeat and repeat till our lives expire. it has been going on and on forever. Never stop unless we find a way to stop by forgive. Have a good day, I do need take a break from this forum because it goes no where and carry sickness into this forum. Gotta go and enjoy the beauty G create for us, cloud and slight wind and smell roses.

Have a wonderful day and hopefully you go to see a counselor to help yourself by forgive.

Very well said, Jazzy. It is very true that when we forgive others, we heal ourselves.:hug:

Seems like jazzy has plenty of friends here and I have none.
As I said before, I dont know anyone here but there are somethings I can assume.
First, that each and everyone of you would suppost the "disbanding" and "destruction" of the KKK, just regulate it to history books.
Second, had you been alive at the time, you would have agreed with the "bomb Nazi Germany off the map", it too was regulated to history books.
So what is your position of the CC. Do you want it "disbanded"? "Destinated to history books"? Or what? Either you want it alive or dead, there is no middle ground here.

Back