14 YO Boy Kills Teacher

Maybe the school has an elevator that the murderer might use to bring the bin down. Otherwise, if he went down the stairs along with the bin, it would make a lot of noises that could get people's attention. :dunno2:

Maybe the school has an elevator that the murderer might use to bring the bin down. Otherwise, if he went down the stairs along with the bin, it would make a lot of noises that could get people's attention. :dunno2:
Maybe. But school service elevators usually require a maintenance staff key or code to use.

Let me guess.... when it parents whipped u for whatever u did, u learned a lesson the hard way and probably didn't make the same mistake twice. Normally a parent who spanks his/her kid(s)....it usually comes as either a last resort or to send a strict message such behavior isn't to be tolerated under no circumstances..at least a parent who is a responsible mature adult anyway....but kids just like adults come in personalities of all kinds so the measure of doing so ... it really just depends on the kid, how they respond to it, how determined they are to know they were in the wrong and taking it to heart that they will learn from their mistakes. Some kids may never need to be punished in that regard.....
However....there's a lot of kids who need taught things the hard way because parents who tend to do nothing and just bitch bitch bitch....it goes in one ear and out the other....kids grow up having no manners, no respect, leaving us to wonder "wtf is wrong with so and so's kids, they're out of control!" Then they grow up with a skewered moral compass on what's acceptable and what's not. Screw all of that... a parent who raises their kids right....Yeah it's a no brainer to me that they get my respect and friendship moreso than ones who don't. Who would u rather invite over your house for a bbq? The family who lets their kids run wild with no manners? The spoiled brat who tells his mom she's a f'n idiot for putting mayo on the hot dog bun? Or the ones who know if they ever did that, what the consequences would be?

A perfect example of awesome parenting is the movie "boys in the hood".. it's not even a movie about gangs really...but about how to raise a kid to right even in the most difficult of living environments.

So yeah save me the spanking is abuse theories... it's a bunch of bullcrap. Abuse is abuse and yes it happens and yes it shouldn't be condoned and whoever committed things that are considered over-the-line physical harm should be held responsible and punished according to the law. But some kids just need that tough love to see the light and that is the truth.

My dad would hit me because I did not answer him fast enough and guess what I did not have a hearing aid until I was almost 8 yo ! No one knew I was HOH , so I was getting hit because I was HOH , now does that justifies getting hit all the time?? And a lot of kids get hit because their parents are drunk or just plan abusive asshole! I got hit for no reason , my dad was drunk and pissed off and I reminded him of as a child . Dad was picked on for having a Russian accent when he came to USA , I have speech effect , dad lost his middle finger on his left hand because his dad would not pay the 50 cents to see a DR. I almost lost my middle finger on my right hand and this reminded dad of this abusive dad. Dad saw me a mirror of himself as a child and he tried to wipe it out by abusing me! . No kids needs to be beaten to 'see the light' . That is a crock of BS!

I don't understand how no one else saw or heard anything happening. Yes, it was after school hours but there were other people in the building. One person was in the staff bathroom, and someone had to be there to secure the building. Certainly the person responsible for lock up would tour the building first to make sure everyone was gone. That person didn't see the blood?

Reba, the whole thing sound strange , I know the schools in my city are busy after school hours , there will students staying after school to get ready to play sports or to rehearsal for a play or music concert , especially
this time of year . So I don't understand why there was no other people around in that school .

What about staff/student in wheelchair? How could they go upstairs?

That is a good point, I wonder if kids stay after school to help with the recycling and that is why no one paid attended to the boy wheeling it out of the build.
I just heard on the news the boy used a box cutter to kill the poor woman and that he putted gloves on before going into the bathroom . It looks like the boy had been planning to kill his teacher . The poor woman , this is beyond evil , it's an unthinkable crime . :(

Last edited:
That is a good point, I wonder if kids stay after school to help with the recycling and that is why no one paid attended to the boy wheeling it out of the build.
I don't think so. It's a janitor's job to take care of recycling.

Anyway one day we will see the video evidences.

To think this teacher was killed because she was not able to uses the teachers bathroom is so horrible. The student bathroom is not being used anymore.

I wonder was time the janitor does clean up the bathrooms ?
I will ask my son when he gets home tonight. IMO, there is one night-shift janitor or two/three depending on how big the building is. I am sure there is one janitor during the day since he/she would have to clean up the spills on the floor to avoid accidents while the students are around.

My kids who graduated from HS told me that there were about 3 janitors during the day.

Anyway Chism knew that he was going to be caught so obviously he spent the last day of freedom, eating at Wendy's and watching the movie alone at the local theater.

Update news

Heartbroken mother of math teacher, 24, 'killed by student, 14,' sobs as she leaves daughter's funeral attended by 1,000 mourners
Heartbroken mother of math teacher, 24, 'killed by student, 14,' sobs as she leaves daughter's funeral attended by 1,000 mourners | Mail Online

Danvers High School killing: Hundreds attend funeral of teacher Colleen Ritzer
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...eds-attend-funeral-of-teacher-colleen-ritzer/

Mother of teen accused of killing teacher asks for prayers, patience
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/26/us/massachusetts-danvers-school-killing/index.html?hpt=ju_c1

I heard on the news tonight that the boy left a note next to the teacher's body and he wrote " That he hated everyone" I wonder how people miss this , he really had people fooled.

Back